Trip Report A Short Trip To WDW

Hello Friends,

We are less than 24 hrs away from another trip to WDW. This is the first trip there for us since our Cruise/WDW trip October last year. It will be a short, 5-day trip, but it promises to be jam packed.

Of course, we will get to see the tail end of the F&G Festival. But the one we are looking forward to is doing the Wild Africa Trek at Animal Kingdom. We have always wanted to do this, but never found the time or opportunity till now. So we are definitely excited about ticking this off our list.

And certainly, we want to see the new nighttime show at Animal Kingdom. We have a fast-pass reservation for it, so hopefully, we have a good viewing area. We also plan to see Wishes, probably for the very last time before it ends this summer. It will be an emotional goodbye, because it was during Wishes many, many years ago that I realized how much I love WDW, and that even in the pouring rain, there was no other place that I'd rather be at that time.

I'm almost all packed, even though unlike our normal SOP, we will be leaving rather later than usual. So I have almost half a day tomorrow to figure out what I'm forgetting.

As usual, I'll try to post live while I'm on the trip, followed by a more comprehensive report either when I'm back in my room or when I'm back home.

Zz.

Last edited:

ZapperZ

Original Poster
IMG_4548.JPG

We are at Epcot waiting for rope drop, and it looks like it is going to rain!

Zz

Jedi Stitch

Started to follow this post. I love your pictures. African trek, is that like a ropes course over the safari? Sounds fun. They were working on Rivers of light when I was there, so the tree base and all the river was boarded up. I can't wait to find a chance to get back. Last time we didn't hit many night time shows, so I love hearing your reviews, since I think next time we will go them. Keep posting.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom