A purple MagicBand coming soon?

MissM

Wonder if they'll show up in the Shop Disney Parks app.

Now available on the Disney Parks app. Just bought one.

View attachment 115035
...and in case you missed it, the Shop Disney Parks app is giving FREE SHIPPING until November 22nd. You also get your AP discount on it too. So I just splurged and got myself the purple HM band via the app since I'm not sure when I'll be at the parks next and didn't want to miss the purple one. :D

JohnD

...and in case you missed it, the Shop Disney Parks app is giving FREE SHIPPING until November 22nd. You also get your AP discount on it too. So I just splurged and got myself the purple HM band via the app since I'm not sure when I'll be at the parks next and didn't want to miss the purple one. :D

Just my luck. I ordered several days before the offer. Typical.

Dad 2 M & M

doesn't look like anyone has said anything yet but inside the magic posted an article. Which looks to include a plain purple band.

http://www./merchandise/new-custom-...t-disney-world-purple-magicband-finally-here/
Saw it too. One thing that is consistent is the only way to get a purple band so far is to purchase one. And, yes, I've already bought the HM purple band.
Read the articles from the links and went over to Tomorrowland Power & Light Co. yesterday......all kinds of tremendous stuff can be added to customize a band, but all custom bands come with graphics of some sort. I was not able to purchase a PLAIN purple band and the multiple cast members I asked said plain purple was not available/is not offered.....

JohnD

The answer is YES. A plain purple band is joining the others beginning late December. Edit: Upon re-reading, this appears to be only for purchase of the retail band. There is no mention of it being offered for resort bookings or AP purchases/renewals: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...more-coming-soon-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

NMBC480681-613x613.jpg

Last edited:

JohnD

Took them long enough to release it =D

It was always my theory they were looking to make money off purchased purple design bands first before adding the regular purple to the mix. At the moment, the regular purple band appears to be only available for purchase. So the run on making money off them continues.. Not to mention building up a HUGE inventory of plain purple magic bands. Once they become available, there will be a huge run on them.

Last edited:

FrostyNaples

This will be a great addition. Love the new blue/pink 2016 bands too, and the Orange Bird.

I had no idea about this Orange Bird, then we picked up a set of 4 juice glasses on our last trip, cool character.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom