A plug for the touringplans "reservation finder" ADR tool

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Is this still free?

Yes, you have to sign up for an account and keep hunting for the clicks that aren't a paid subscription.

However, if you (or anyone) find that this has been a huge help... it would be nice to compensate them for what they'd done by buying a year's subscription.

wdwfamilynh

Yes, you have to sign up for an account and keep hunting for the clicks that aren't a paid subscription.

However, if you (or anyone) find that this has been a huge help... it would be nice to compensate them for what they'd done by buying a year's subscription.
But you have to pay for the subscription ($14.95 for a year), right? Or did I miss something when I was in their site?

danyoung56

No, you can sign up without paying for a subscription. You have limited access to the site, but that access includes the reservation finder.

S 2

Thanks for your answer, and for dumbing down how a business works to me (?)

Minnie1986

Love this service. It helped me score BOG dinner reservations for each trip! I've also got alerts for Chef Mickey breakfast for my September trip. Fingers crossed for me! I would also suggest calling Disney Dining. I've called on the off chance that the website wasn't showing something, and it has worked twice so far!

awhit066

Thanks for the recommendations! Just booked a last minute (for Disney) trip for late August and am crossing my fingers for BOG.

Weather_Lady

Original Poster
I've subscribed to touringplans ever since our first family WDW trip (5 years ago), and it's paid for itself many times over, particularly with the personalized touring plans and crowd calendars, thanks to which my children can be heard to say things like, "20 minutes for that ride? But we've NEVER waited that long..." ;)

Sparksfly

The reservation finder got me last minute dinner reservations to Cinderellas Royal Table during the fireworks on my sons 6 birthday (the day of). Granted it was only for 3...but sitting next to the window and seeing the fireworks from inside the castle enjoying a good meal and surrounded by princesses on my sons actual birthday during his first trip to Disney was an absolute magical moment.

Trying to plan another trip this Fall (if my back can handle it as Im dealing with injuries at the moment), but I already have a reservation for 12 (two reservations of 6) at CRT for our whole family on my sons birthday again at the same time as last year thanks to reservation finder.

Minnie1986

Touring Plans is the absolute greatest! Not only did they help me get BOG dinner reservations, I just snagged first thing in the morning Chef Mickey breakfast ON MY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank God for reservation finders!

Last edited:

Darkzeid25

The reservation finder has found me two Chef Mickey's breakfast reservations, which unfortunately I was then unable to get because I was driving. But the site works great and I'm hoping that I can manage to get a reservation by November.

Minnie1986

The reservation finder has found me two Chef Mickey's breakfast reservations, which unfortunately I was then unable to get because I was driving. But the site works great and I'm hoping that I can manage to get a reservation by November.
Don't give up hope. I just scored one for late September, during free dining week, and it's late June!

Darkzeid25

I was just able to get a 7:45 Chef Mickey reservation. I'm going to hope for something a little bit later, but at least I have this one. I'm not sure if we can get from Pop to Chef Mickey's in time.

Minnie1986

I was just able to get a 7:45 Chef Mickey reservation. I'm going to hope for something a little bit later, but at least I have this one. I'm not sure if we can get from Pop to Chef Mickey's in time.
I have a 7:35 reservation and will be coming from All Star Movies. I called the hotel to confirm that there will be a bus to get us there in time.

Jamie77

The reservation finder is of no use to me if it can't book the reservation for me (yeah, I know this isn't possible but...). You have to book the ADR as soon as you get the text/email or it's no good. Three separate times I got a message for around 5:00pm for BOG (I was looking to modify my original time of 9:45 pm) and it was gone by the time I saw each message. I ended up finding a cancelled 5:00pm ADR on my own after looking everyday for two months. If I'm sleeping and wake up at a certain time and the message comes through five minutes before I wake up, the ADR time most likely will NOT be there once I check it. The problem isn't just finding the ADR, it's actually getting to BOOK it. It doesn't matter if I'm watching it like a hawk while I'm awake. It never fails that it will happen while I'm sleeping. Not complaining but I can't see the point of it if I can't see it on time to book it.

Last edited:

danyoung56

I think you've just had bad luck, Jamie77. I've used the reservation finder three times, and in all three I got a rez that worked for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom