A New Ride Ro Replace Time Keeper

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
Ok .. Everyone probably has seen the TK show and it is ( in my opinion) exteremlly boring in all means .... I think it needs to be spiced up a bit. I was thinking a ride like a sitt down low exitment ride for little kids and teens/adults. It could kind of be like a Buzz Lightyear ride calm but interactive. Let me know about a theme; and I can do the rest and then I'll post it. leave any comments and suggestions please ok bye

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
if thats a movie i havent seen it any other ones yes tron sounds good but im sure theres a better suggestion or somthing help!!!!!!

laterz

StarscreamLSU

I've posted in a TRON ride - why not use that? Could fit nicely in Tommorrowland (although I would want it in EPCOT).

Hmmm, I would like to keep the time travel idea -it was really great. How about a retool of Time Keeper, only have be a sit down ride.

Maybe instead of travelling through time, someone at the exposition hall creates a device that takes time to you? Just think of all the fun they could have with that..maybe do it in a tounge-in-cheek style like the presentation at the end of 'Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure'?

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
Yeah thats a good idea . If they kept TK? Where would it go in epcot? Other then that problem Great!!!!!! Any other suggestions/ comments?

StarscreamLSU

No - you misunderstood me.

I would want my TRON ride (it's down the page somewhere if you want to read it) to be in EPCOT.

I like Time Keeper in Tommorrowland - helps to fit in with the 'tommorrow that could have been' theme.

Mikejakester

Does not sound good.

I was thinking a ride like a sitt down low exitment ride for little kids and teens/adults.

By that you mean the whole family... SITT DOWN LOW EXITMENT RIDE? KIDS and TEENS DON"T MIX, I thought you said "I think it needs to be spiced up a bit"
That does not sound spiced up to me.

:(
I think MK has enough low exitment Family Rides. MK has a problem comming up, over the years it has become a family park, and thats not bad, but the deman for Theme parks is on ppl from 10 to 21 years old asking for the word extreme. MGM (thank God) started noticing this when they opened the aerosmith rollecoaster, But MK is still lacking a mayor TRILL Ride,

I think the future is nothing low exitmenting. Tomorow Land allready has it's low exitment rides, Buzz Light gear the carrusel of pregress and the speedway, and time kepper Being located in Tomorow land, should be replace to match up atleast to Space mountain and extraterrorstial in exitment.
:cool:

Mikejakester

nope does not fit

too small.... probably what would be good is a 3d show...all the screens in 3d...you would be left standing tho so you can turn with ease and be able to see the back of the screen...
special effects, 3d film, lasers, smoke... everything is good. altho, they are all ready doing that, it's gonna replace the Legend of the Lion king

goofy

Right here is my idea keeping with the TK theme but updating it and makin it more exciting.

First of u need to know wat the Hanna Barbera ride at Uhiversal is like (the one with yogi bear)

Its loads of seats and looks like an ordinary sit down show. But eventualy it turns out that the seats are in small groups about 9 seats in each 3 ows of 3 and can move in a simulator sorrt of way.

The ride takes u back in time like the TK show except there is movement. The simulators on this ride are also able to turn round through 360 degree makin use of the screens. If u realy want u can make the show 3d in which case u have a

360 degree 3D simulatoin of a journey through time

Thats wat i think it would fit in the space fit the them and dont think would be that expensive!

Chad

Woah...CEO, you're designing a ride without a theme? To some people (myself included) that counts as heresy! I myself still see a sit down ride, and I see something like Dr Suess, where everytime you go through time, the cart spins, You see dino's go through some medieval areas, maybe some castles or somethign, Then you could have a section like the old dreamfinder, where you're still moving, but looking at the same scene, because the scene is moving to, You could find jules verne and he could go off on a speech about dreaming then at the end, finally make it to the future, where they could use some of the old Horizon model citites and they could make it seem like you are flying over them...This would use some room, it would need to be a two-floor ride... But I think it sounds fun!

d dude

I love your idea goofy, the idea of a "Hana Barbra" ride that can turn all the way around is fantastic! your right about the money isue but its Disney. if they have enough money to buy fox family and try to buy att cable, they have enough money to build a ride like this.

the ceo at wdw

Original Poster
How about a ride that is simular to time keeper. Just like Chad said. But just have Time Keeper (If thats his name) as ur host and u go through time. Why not go through a spooky castle to make things intersting. Then dinos and etc.. Of course dinos would go first then the castle. Does anyone remember that book called The Time machine . by H.G Wells? He could take you back and into the future . Instead of TK. But i would like the ride to take place mostly in the future since the book is mostly in the future. If you have read the book you'd know what i mean . Let me know what you think. thanx

justin

goofy

I meant that my ride would be fairly cheap as u dont need to build another building it would fit in the existing 1.

And u already have the show (it doesnt have to be 3d) it just needs the simulator which isnt exactly new technology

I like the other ideas but they all require more space and am not sure where they would get this space

Chad

I just think that the parks have enough film-based attractions, and I think another fun dark ride would be great :) Yeah, basing it on the book would be great, but just leave out the giant lobsters form the end :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom