'A Frozen Holiday Wish' to begin November 5

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I haven't read through all the responses, so apologies if this has been answered already.

According to the article the show will be performed twice nightly, at 6:15 and 7:30. So...will the lights be turned off at some point before 7:30 so they can be turned back on? This is the first year I remember two shows being performed, but it's possible I'm just not remembering correctly.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I haven't read through all the responses, so apologies if this has been answered already.

According to the article the show will be performed twice nightly, at 6:15 and 7:30. So...will the lights be turned off at some point before 7:30 so they can be turned back on? This is the first year I remember two shows being performed, but it's possible I'm just not remembering correctly.
Good question - we will soon find out. It is the first time they have done two per night.

Jose

In this photo you can see Elsa, Kristoff, Anna and Olaf :)
fhw675432.jpeg

jrh1985

fhw675432.jpeg
OMG! Judging by the smoke, It looks like there was Pyro before that shot!

MK is going to rock tonight!! Frozen, DAWM, the added MESP and Wishes with the Dream Lights Finale! Along with CTM of course!

Shanksterr

fhw675432.jpeg
I notice the clock says 5:30. Is that when they usually test out things. I'm surprised there isn't more shots of the rehearsal of new things from one of the hotels. I've always been curious how and when they do this.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I notice the clock says 5:30. Is that when they usually test out things. I'm surprised there isn't more shots of the rehearsal of new things from one of the hotels. I've always been curious how and when they do this.
Yes they do all rehearsals over night after park close.

mikenatcity1

Disneyland does this with their lights...the first time I saw it was I confused until I realized it was for multiple lighting shows...then it made me happy (I missed the first one and caught the second).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom