A few random ?'s

Allym146

With regards to snack/meal credits, do you have to use remaining credits before you check out? We will have a full day left after checkout so wondering if we can use them during that day? I'm guessing my niece will have the most left, can we use up hers between everybody?

Also, I've read you have to make the same fastpasses for everyone in your group. Is that true? For instance my mom won't ride 7 dwarfs, can I just not include her in that fast pass?

I need recommendations for gel sneaker inserts! I want to bring my converse but my feet will be dying with no extra cushion all day long.

Lastly, does anyone have experience flying into to Tampa and driving to disney? Is it worth any amount of savings? We would rent a car just for the day and return it to dolphin.

Thank yoooou!

63 days left and I'm trying to make sure I've got everything covered!

nickys

Premium Member
Dining credits can be used up until 23:59 of your check-out day. If you are doing a split stay, the new set of credits will not be able to be used until all of your "old" credits are used (e.g. If you have 2 snack credits left you cabnnot use your new TS credits).

You can chose who does what FP+, everyone can have different ones if you like. When making them you will be asked to select who they are for. The quick option is "everyone in your party" but you can select certain people from your MDE friends and family list.

No idea for the others, sorry.

Upvote 0

oliviosis

The only way to tell if flying to Tampa is worth the savings is if you compare your flight into MCO vs Tampa plus a rental car. The drive from Tampa isn't bad. But would I do it to save $50? No. Would I do it to save $500, maybe if I didn't have my kids with me.
On the shoe question, I have horrible feet and don't wear converse but I use Superfeet insoles in other sneakers.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

We usually have snack credits left and grab lots of packaged snack items to take home with us. There are a lot of great items to choose to pack in the suitcases. Once home its great to open the cupboard and find a Disney treat to remind you of your trip and give you a taste of the parks.

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
@oliviosis at this point it would only be around a $40 savings per ticket, so $200. I have a feeling we won't end up going that route.

I'll check out those insoles. I need to start being kinder to my feet:( haha.

Upvote 0

DisneyDaver

I need recommendations for gel sneaker inserts! I want to bring my converse but my feet will be dying with no extra cushion all day long.

I had Dr. Scholl's inserts delivered to my room when my feet were aching after 1 day at the parks a few visits ago. Now I bring them with each time. They worked very well for me.

Upvote 0

Allym146

Original Poster
You really want to wear converse?
On a Disneyland Paris trip last year I didn't think about which shoes to pack and just brought my converse along.
Even though I had various gel inserts with me my feet almost killed me. :hungover:

I'm also bringing a few other comfort shoes so I won't be wearing them all day for days on end. Just a morning or evening here and there.

Upvote 0

James J

In the Parks
No
You really want to wear converse?
On a Disneyland Paris trip last year I didn't think about which shoes to pack and just brought my converse along.
Even though I had various gel inserts with me my feet almost killed me. :hungover:

That's what I was thinking. After just a few hours of walking about I'm desperate to get my Converse off. They stay behind in the UK when I go to WDW!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom