A creepy thing that happend to me lastyear coming back from disney

Adidas984

Original Poster
Last year when I was coming back to the swan and dolphin resort from disneyworld.And on the way back I went by this dark building which was by a pool at a resort it was short of like a shack really.Anyways right when I was about to pass it out of this pitch black building came this guy that looked almost like walter eisner disney himself.I dont know but that just may have been disney himself in disguise as an angel from heaven.Because that same day I said to myself it sure would be nice to meet walt himself and well I am not saying it was his ghost or anything but I find it kind of strange for it to happen right when I walk by and it is a pitch black room he is coming out of.And I sayed hello and what's up and he said I have been really busy my whole life.It was really creepy though it does make you wonder if ghosts really do exsist.

Al

Originally posted by markymark

oooooh! whose being all pedantic then?

:lol: :animwink: :p

Pendywhatic? *flicks through dictionary* pedantic [pi dántik ] adjective
too concerned with formal rules and details: too concerned with what are thought to be correct rules and details, e.g. in language

hmm.........yes - i was very concerned

;) :D :lol:

TURKEY

Going back to the Swan and Dolphin. WHICH ONE WAS IT?

Coming back from Disney World. IMAGINE THAT. GOING TO THE SWAN AND DOLPHIN AND COMING FROM DISNEY WORLD. WHICH PART OF THE WORLD WERE YOU COMING FROM?

SORRY, BUT I DON'T BELIEVE ANY OF THIS.

The Mom

Premium Member
I think the reason he posted it now is because there is another current thread about ghosts at WDW. As to the veracity of the story, I don't think I'll waste my time getting involved in determining whether or not someone's ghost story is true! To quote "The Bard", "There are more things in heaven and earth..."

Also, a lot of people do call it Swananddolphin....running both names together. ;)

mightyduck

Originally posted by The Mom
To quote "The Bard", "There are more things in heaven and earth..."

Well said, Marcia. :) I love a good Shakespeare quote (Hamlet 1.1, for those leafing through "The Complete Works..." at home).

tenchu

Oh my word, I just realised I'm quoting Shakespear on the internet. Does that make me officially sad?

And therein lies the rub.

mightyduck

Make you sad? For quoting the bard? I think it would make you seem cool. But that's just this little duck's opinion....

Shall I strike it with my partisan?

epcot71

OK I HAVE ONE THATS CREEPY- going to disney back about 20 years ago when i was 11-i lived in ft lauderdale and we took the fla turnpike northboundthen heading nw to orlando.we were driving at night my parents my brother and i. it was around 11 pm at night and it was really dark out-anyway around ft pierce or jupiter there was a cloud of(ready for this) BATS.i dont know where they came from or why there was a swarm of them thousands of bats for like 3 or 4 miles.as an adult i realize there was probably some area where they were and started feeding but when ur 11 and its dark and all of a sudden bats all over-still to this day i remember this.:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

jaylenofan86

Well, he could be right! Some sprits, when they die, go to the place that they loved the most. Walt Disney could have loved it so much, he didn't want to go!

Adidas984

Original Poster
I am not making this story up I really did see this man that looked just like walt come out of this dark building. I just find it a little on the creepy side that he comes walking out of this really small dark building right when I walk past it. I mean the door he came out of there was complete darkness behind there so yes I do think it may have been him. And the fact that he said he has been busy his whole life just tells me that it just may have been his ghost gulp.

The Mom

Premium Member
Perhaps it was just the poor, overworked, pool man? With all those kids, and ths sand bottom, I suspect cleaning the pool at Stormalong Bay (which would be the pool you were passing according to your description) must be a big job!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom