A Closer Look at Chrysler’s “God Made a Farmer” Super Bowl Commercial

fractal

Original Poster
This commercial grabbed my attention, not only because I'm a big Paul Harvey fan, but also because of the photography. I enjoyed seeing how each picture was composed and also trying to recognize the post prosessing effects used.

Here is the article...

http://www.petapixel.com/2013/02/06...e-a-farmer-super-bowl-commercial/#more-101430

As we wrote this past Monday, Chrysler scored a major advertising win during the Super Bowl with the commercial above, titled “Farmer.” It’s a simple photo slideshow with Paul Harvey’s “So God Made a Farmer” speech playing in the background.
Despite its simplicity, it has become one of the most talked about ads over the past week, and now new details are emerging regarding its creation.

One of the photographers that contributed to the project, Andy Anderson, has written up a blog post with some background info on how everything came together.

CP_alum08

Definitely my favorite superbowl commercial this year. I'm from MI so I fully support the "big 3" and it's great to see them finally getting their acts back together.

Some of the imagery was a little over processed for my liking but I understand they were going for a gritty look and it fit well. Thanks for posting the link.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom