9:10am ADR in Hollywood studios - will I be allowed in early?

Marc Levin

Original Poster
Hi!

I have a 9:10am ADR at Hollywood and Vine, just wondering if I'll be able to enter the park earlier than the 9am crowds to actually get there in time or will I have to stand in line with everybody else?

Rickster7

They have a line for early ADR's so don't worry you will get in before non- diners. Get there like a half hour before your reservation.

drwadadli

Hi!

I have a 9:10am ADR at Hollywood and Vine, just wondering if I'll be able to enter the park earlier than the 9am crowds to actually get there in time or will I have to stand in line with everybody else?
In one word.....YES!!!

They have a specific area for you enter through but make sure you arrive 30 - 45 minutes prior to your reservation to give time to get through the line and metal detectors.

RememberWhen

This hasn't been my experience. When we had a post opening reservation at Tusker house (something like an 8:10 reservation when they opened at 8) they told us there wasn't a breakfast line. This could be because the park was opening so early. We were pretty annoyed as when we made the reservation the park hours listed opening at 9.

MomofPrincessGrace

This hasn't been my experience. When we had a post opening reservation at Tusker house (something like an 8:10 reservation when they opened at 8) they told us there wasn't a breakfast line. This could be because the park was opening so early. We were pretty annoyed as when we made the reservation the park hours listed opening at 9.
It may just be an AK thing. On our last trip we had a PPO ADR in every park. We had no problems getting in early at MK, DHS, or Epcot, but they did not let us in early at AK. We had an ADR time for one of the first time slots available, but we were not let in early. After going to 3 different cast members, we were told to get in line at the turnstiles and wait like everyone else. As soon as we got into the park we hoofed it to Tusker House. I thought it was very odd that we had no problems with any of the other parks, just AK. Be prepared to wait for a table even with an early ADR at H&V, for some reason it took forever to get seated in a half-empty restaurant. ;)

danyoung56

You can't get in any earlier than 8am. If you have an 8:10 rez, and the park opens at 9am, you'll get in early, but no earlier than 8am.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom