7DMT FP....seems a lot opened up for next week

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I was able to grab a mid afternoon slot on the 6th. a little nervous this is a bug that's gonna lead to wild lines.

Rob562

Another possibility:
When a new attraction opens, after a while of it being in operation they typically have to re-balance the FP-to-Standby ratio and adjust the number of FastPasses given out for any given time slot. In the old days this was entirely invisible to the Guests, since it just meant the FP machines would spit out a couple more tickets for each time period before advancing to the next.

Since the Mine Train is the first brand new attraction to open after the switch-over to FP+, they may now be at the point of having enough data to re-balance the FP+ ratio and it's more visible to us because we can see the available FP+ time slots well ahead of time.

-Rob

JohnD

I made a late ADR just this week for 11/29-12/3 and also renewed my FR seasonal AP. 7DMT is already gone. Not that upset about it. Was just at WDW last week. And two of the nights I'm there, there won't be any FP+ needed. EMH from Midnight to 2am on 11/29 and MVMCP on 12/2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom