7DMT: E Ticket??

What "ticket" will 7DMT be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Duck

I say that it's a D as well and there's no shame in an attraction being a D. It's a beautifully themed attraction and looks like it will be lots of fun for all ages and there's nothing wrong with that.

doctornick

I'm still waiting to see the show scenes before I make any assessment. I'm very curious about the cottage scene since we have seen nothing from it -- so it's likely very minimal and that is why they haven't teased it or it is top notch and Disney is hoping for it to generate a lot of buzz from being a well kept secret.

With the ride length being around 2 minutes, though, with only 2 show scenes (unless there is one at the beginning of the ride, which no one has mentioned, so likely not), it is tough for me to expect this to be an "E-ticket" and count it among the best Disney rides.

bhg469

What would make you think I was being sarcastic? Name me the attractions that has the same level of detail.

Exterior - Everest, splash, tower, maybe mermaid Not quite up to the level of splash, and mermaid queue is nice, its not that amazing from outside
Ride vehicles - Everest, ? It swings... no one knows any more about it.. It may be awful to ride in so too soon Jr.
Animatronics - ? Look at buzz and tell me its amazing when you look at wicked witch in the Great Movie Ride
Queue - mermaid, Everest, Kali? Tower? Star tours? You've seen the queue?

The grassy hill is not as nice as it appears in the pictures.. In person this thing just feels out of place.

Sevier

No he is right, it was stated on here by many that was the entire goal of New fantasy land. The entire magic kingdom is nothing but experiences for families so that wasn't a issue. This project was about reclaiming land to pack more people in there.

So Disney is out there in the public just stating goals that aren't actually their goals, and wdwmagic has the insight to determine which goals are the actual goals? Sounds legit.

Sevier

Aren't you the troll who tried to hijack spirits thread? I'm glad the mods deleted your posts.

Is this always how you engage in dialogue? Name-calling? What exactly did I say that was so offensive to you?

To the adults here, I don't have a link, but we all know that before the NFL project started, Disney was touting this idea of solving the fact that "our smallest guests wait in the longest lines for the shortest experiences." NFL would rectify that, which it has. I'm not sure where we are getting confused on the facts.

spacemt354

Chili's
Aren't you the troll who tried to hijack spirits thread? I'm glad the mods deleted your posts.
I might disagree with the member in question...but really? Why the name calling?

So the member is a bit misinformed. We all have been from time to time. And he is new to the site. When I first joined, my perspective probably sounded just like his. "How could anyone "trash" Disney?" I thought. But then with experience, you learn that you can be critical and question Disney, yet still enjoy it.

If you understood that from the start, then kudos to you. But I didn't. So let's not stoop to low levels. Leave the name- calling to other members that usually get bounced off anyway.

CrescentLake

The grassy hill is not as nice as it appears in the pictures.. In person this thing just feels out of place.

That I absolutely disagree with. I just got back from WDW and was very skeptical about the mountain's place in NFL. I think it more than works, and the mountain is all the more impressive and immersive in person. Is it an E ticket? Nope. But is it a beautiful addition that ties NFL together? Absolutely. It looks WAY better in person than it does in pictures, and judging by guest reactions, I'm no the only one who thinks that.

Edit: Again I don't think its anything more than a solid D, but its exterior is beautiful.

Last edited:

Lee

Adventurer
To the adults here, I don't have a link, but we all know that before the NFL project started, Disney was touting this idea of solving the fact that "our smallest guests wait in the longest lines for the shortest experiences." NFL would rectify that, which it has. I'm not sure where we are getting confused on the facts.
The line you quote there was the spin they were putting on the project when it was more meet-and-greet based. Pre-Mine Train.

Bottom line, New Fantasyland is and always has been about capacity.

Sevier

The line you quote there was the spin they were putting on the project when it was more meet-and-greet based. Pre-Mine Train.

Bottom line, New Fantasyland is and always has been about capacity.

Well, I'm not going to question your insight. I'm only going to say that if you're correct, it's odd how a goal that was just "spin" was actually achieved in the final results.

ToTBellHop

Well, I'm not going to question your insight. I'm only going to say that if you're correct, it's odd how a goal that was just "spin" was actually achieved in the final results.
It was? You get a 4 minute mermaid ride with hour waits, a 2 minute coaster that the shorties can't ride that will surely get 2 hour waits, a "show"/meet and greet with pictures on sticks that routinely gets hour waits, and a 4 hour wait to meet Anna and Elsa? Sounds like more of the same to me. Although we do have the addition of a fast food joint that gets 2 hour waits, a brand new MAGICAL way to wait. In the sun with a parasol no less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom