7DMT and frozen sisters.

matt9112

So we were unable to get fastpass +for these two attractions (MK was early in our vacation so I'm sure the overlap is why) but we have two MK days if we go right to one of each (mind train and the meet and greet) at rope drop can we exspect a low wait or? or is it poof instantaneous 90 minute wat?

Another though. We are doing MNSSHP and I was wondering if the mine train line would possibly Die down.

Third question: at the halloween party how many tickets do they sell IE what is part capacity really like? Is it packed or less than day crowds?

Tinkerkelle

Many folks head straight to 7D and frozen meet at park opening so it will get busy almost immediately. Being at the tapstiles a good bit earlier than opening means you are at the front of the queue for getting in and might be a bit ahead. At the height of frozen madness the CMs formed a line and walked guests to fantasyland to prevent a stampede. Also, FP+ are released in batches so might be worth checking regularly? With 2 boys we don't need to worry about frozen but got 7D at 60 days + 4 and 7, so middle and end of our stay, no availability at start of our stay.
Not sure about 7D during party. Wasn't open when we were last at a party but from blog accounts it seems the queue never dies!!! Maybe if you went during the party parade or fireworks but they are too fab and unique to miss.
Party crowd feels different to regular. Lots of people milling about because they're NOT in ride lines but are focusing on staking parade spots, unique meet and greets, candy, etc. Rides were pretty much walk on when we went in mid oct but the popular character queues can be crazy - 2 hours for jack and sally for example and good spots for watching parade and shows taken early on. Very enjoyable though, especially crowd watching and seeing the amazingly inventive costumes. Some are just stunning. Enjoy!!

Edit: Just had a thought-no FP+ at party so at least you only have to contend with regular queue so might be ok? Fingers crossed!

Upvote 0

MickeyMomV

For the 7DMTR, Yes there is almost an immediate wait. Even with Disney trying to control the flow of traffic it is really surprising how fast people get back there and how quickly the line builds. If you go directly there I would expect a 30-45 minute wait. If you get there 15 minutes after park open I would expect the hour+.

I have hear that the lines during the MNSSHP are shorter, again around that 45 minute mark.

I would keep checking daily for the FP+. As people cancel/change plans and new spots are released you might come across the time you need.

The MNSSHP is a ticketed even and has extremely reduced crown levels. Many have speculated but nobody has been able to say for sure what the attendance is or how many tickets they sell for those nights. The party's are a lot of fun and there are special parades, fireworks, meet and greets, and events. I would suggest enjoying the party and not spending the entire night in lines for everyday rides.

Upvote 0

Clamman73

So we were unable to get fastpass +for these two attractions (MK was early in our vacation so I'm sure the overlap is why) but we have two MK days if we go right to one of each (mind train and the meet and greet) at rope drop can we exspect a low wait or? or is it poof instantaneous 90 minute wat?

Another though. We are doing MNSSHP and I was wondering if the mine train line would possibly Die down.

Third question: at the halloween party how many tickets do they sell IE what is part capacity really like? Is it packed or less than day crowds?
Are you going to MK on days it opens at 9:00? I would do the 8:05am breakfast reservation for be our guest and then afterwards wait around in front of meet and greet lineup before the regular park opening crowd gets in. Set fastpass for mine train 920-1020.

Upvote 0

PinnySmart

The lines form fairly quickly at rope drop. Also sometimes late in the evening lines die down a little. I think your best bet for 7DMT will probably be during the party. We went to the first 3 parties last year and never waited longer than 20 minutes. The early parties didn't seem as crowded as some of the later ones in October. I also noticed that MK crowds seem to be lighter during regular hours on party days. I guess people didn't want to waste a day's ticket on such a short day in the park. If you are going to do rope drop try to do as someone mentioned and get a breakfast ADR at BOG. That puts you a little ahead of the crowd.

Upvote 0

matt9112

Original Poster
The lines form fairly quickly at rope drop. Also sometimes late in the evening lines die down a little. I think your best bet for 7DMT will probably be during the party. We went to the first 3 parties last year and never waited longer than 20 minutes. The early parties didn't seem as crowded as some of the later ones in October. I also noticed that MK crowds seem to be lighter during regular hours on party days. I guess people didn't want to waste a day's ticket on such a short day in the park. If you are going to do rope drop try to do as someone mentioned and get a breakfast ADR at BOG. That puts you a little ahead of the crowd.

Three party's ? Somebody's got some jingle in the pockets.

Upvote 0

matt9112

Original Poster
Are you going to MK on days it opens at 9:00? I would do the 8:05am breakfast reservation for be our guest and then afterwards wait around in front of meet and greet lineup before the regular park opening crowd gets in. Set fastpass for mine train 920-1020.

We do not have morning EMH for our MK days. (Picked days based on crowd calendar)

(We have evening EMH) for MK

Upvote 0

ladydi

We couldn't get FP for 7DMT last September. We went at rope drop a and waited about 30 minutes. But you do need to be there at rope drop. The line forms really fast. I wouldn't want to waste party time standing in line.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom