$75 gift card offer now available on NEW bookings to CBR

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Im considering using my bounce back deal for CBR in the fall ... 20% off and a $75 gift card per night I could potentially stay in a moderate resort for $93 a night, construction or not this is a steal!
Just a head's up, the only fall dates available for the current bounce back offer (which will still be the same when you go in May) are September 5-30. October and November are blacked out.

Dosekies

I just switched my reservation from Pop to CBR for the end of November. I was considering switching before the announcement for the nicer room, but decided cost was more important. Now we're staying at CBR for essentially the same price as Pop. Considering it is just my fiancé and I and we don't plan on eating at the resort, I'll take it!

Courtney6682

I just switched my reservation from Pop to CBR for the end of November. I was considering switching before the announcement for the nicer room, but decided cost was more important. Now we're staying at CBR for essentially the same price as Pop. Considering it is just my fiancé and I and we don't plan on eating at the resort, I'll take it!

Agreed! I can see how the construction might turn families with small kids away or people who enjoy resort time, but for adults only or people like me with an older child(17) it sounds great!

enfant

I'm nervous about booking with hopes of the $75 gift cards (either late Nov/mid-Dec) and then when I get there, it not being available. It's a big chunk of change to not be 100% certain about...

Dosekies

I'm nervous about booking with hopes of the $75 gift cards (either late Nov/mid-Dec) and then when I get there, it not being available. It's a big chunk of change to not be 100% certain about...
I was a little nervous about this too, but I called and confirmed the change last week and yesterday I received an email from Disney Destinations regarding the refurbishment details and confirming that the giftcards will be ready for me at check in. I guess if anything goes wrong, at least I have the email as proof!

enfant

I was a little nervous about this too, but I called and confirmed the change last week and yesterday I received an email from Disney Destinations regarding the refurbishment details and confirming that the giftcards will be ready for me at check in. I guess if anything goes wrong, at least I have the email as proof!
Oh, that's good to know! Thank you for sharing that :) I'm excited, I was planning on going the POP route too. This is like a free upgrade!

JChoma

I just changed an existing reservation from 7 nights at CSR to a split stay, with our first 4 nights at CBR and last 3 at CSR.
I was reassured we're eligible for the gift card offer and will receive them at check-in, but when I asked to get an email confirming that, the CM I spoke to said "Disney wouldn't put that in writing in case they change the offer. Well actually, you might get a letter". Clearly there's some confusion, but I cant imagine WDW would pull that kind of a bait and switch. If you meet all the criteria for the offer at the time of booking, I would think they'd have to honor the promo they're promising. I am really hoping to get an email to confirm.

The CM also said they will be offering the $75 gift card for bookings made before 3/20 for stays starting 5/1.

Minnie Mum

I rarely, if ever, post rumors, but wanted to give a heads up. On the site that can't be named, a poster said she was told by a reservations CM today that the gift card offer will be ending after today. No confirmation of this YET. But if they've reached their bookings target, the gift card offer may go away sooner rather than later.

DisneyJoe

I rarely, if ever, post rumors, but wanted to give a heads up. On the site that can't be named, a poster said she was told by a reservations CM today that the gift card offer will be ending after today. No confirmation of this YET. But if they've reached their bookings target, the gift card offer may go away sooner rather than later.
The travel agent site was just updated, bookings must be made before 3/20/2017 in order to get the $75 gift card.

Tony the Tigger

It's in writing:
pt

spacer.gif

March 2017

Dear X Party,

Thank you for choosing the Walt Disney World® Resort as your vacation destination! We recently announced that exciting changes will be made at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort, beginning with a reimagining of the Resort that will add even more amenities to the centralized dining and shopping marketplace. While we recognize this will cause a degree of disruption to your stay, we are making every effort to ensure that your visit to Walt Disney World is magical.

Beginning in May 2017, the following venues will be unavailable due to refurbishment: Old Port Royale Food Court, Shutters at Old Port Royale, Banana Cabana Pool Bar and Calypso Trading Post. There will be a variety of dining options available to you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

bullet.gif
Centertown, a dining location, will serve an all-you-care-to-enjoy buffet for breakfast and dinner.

bullet.gif
A selection of grab-and-go meals will be conveniently available for purchase throughout the day in three new island markets located in the Aruba, Jamaica and Martinique regions of the Resort.

bullet.gif
Additional a la carte offerings will be available at mobile food vending locations.

bullet.gif
In-room dining will remain available. The menu includes pizza, sandwiches and pasta.

bullet.gif
Disney dining plans will be accepted.

bullet.gif
We will make every effort to assist you with your dietary needs.

During your stay, you will be able to make a splash at Fuentes del Morro Pool – our feature swimming location – or at one of our leisure pools. Additionally, recreation activities and entertainment will be available.

Please note that noise will be heard while our Resort is being reimagined, but noise should not be heard from your Guest room between dusk and 9:00am daily.

As a thank you for your continued patronage, you will receive a Disney Gift Card value of $75 per room for each night of your stay at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort. For your convenience, you do not need to contact us in advance; we have already arranged for your gift card to be available at the resort upon check-in. This gift card can be used at participating Walt Disney World Resort Food & Beverage and Merchandise locations. For complete terms and conditions, please visit DisneyGiftCard.com.

If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your original booking agent.

bullet.gif
For reservations made through Disney Reservation Center or disneyworld.com, please call 407-939-1822 between the hours of 7:00am-11:00pm (ET).

bullet.gif
For reservations made through Disney Vacation Club® Member Services, please call 800-800-9800 or 407-566-3800 between the hours of 9:00am-7:30pm (ET) Monday through Friday or 9:00am-5:30pm (ET) Saturday and Sunday.

bullet.gif
If you booked your vacation through a travel agent, please contact your travel agent directly.

Should you have any questions or concerns once you arrive, General Manager Sheryl Koenes and her team at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to hosting you as our Guest and wish you a truly magical stay!

Sincerely,
Disney Destinations, LLC

©Disney
spacer.gif
view

Tony the Tigger

What's interesting is when I booked it, I told the CM I didn't care if the restaurant was closed as long as I could get my Caribbean pork sandwich and see Mike at the Cabana bar.

He thought that was awesome.

Obviously he wasn't aware of the details lol.

Anyway, we're only going for one day and then moving to GF for the rest of our stay, so we are looking at it as an experiment/adventure.

And hopefully I'll swing by for my pork sandwich at the end of this month and find out where the bartender is going to be!

JChoma

What's interesting is when I booked it, I told the CM I didn't care if the restaurant was closed as long as I could get my Caribbean pork sandwich and see Mike at the Cabana bar.

He thought that was awesome.

Obviously he wasn't aware of the details lol.

Anyway, we're only going for one day and then moving to GF for the rest of our stay, so we are looking at it as an experiment/adventure.

And hopefully I'll swing by for my pork sandwich at the end of this month and find out where the bartender is going to be!
Nice! :) How long was it between booking and getting that communication? I'm hoping to get something from Disney soon, too!

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
I've never stayed here but is it worth it? I currently have the Swan booked because I love the location but was thinking of switching to get the $75 bucks a night

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom