7 x 7 album

eagles

SewIn2Disney...where in jersey are you? i was born, bred and raised in toms river. joined the navy and retired in virginia now. it is sort of in the middle of jersey and florida. at least now i don't have the 19 hour drive, only 14. hmmm i guess we are not really in the middle.

digi scrapping is cheaper. lots of free downloads and you can always use them over and over again. when i do buy kits they normally range in price from $.99 to $3.99, i did pay 8.99 one time for one kit.

SewIn2Disney

Thanks---I took a digital photography class four years ago in college, and I think I have an older version of photoshop lying around somewhere. I wasnt sure if you guys were using a specific digital scrapbooking program. I love the way the pages turn out! (I'm sure I'd have to re-learn the program)

And eagles---I'm about 10 minutes south of Toms River in Lacey Township. Exit 74....hahaha. (only those in NJ would get that). Do you like living in VA better then Jersey?

Coree

Original Poster
I'm not thrilled with this one, but I need to get moving and get this album finished before our next trip starts.

Studioscopy.jpg

eagles

Thanks---I took a digital photography class four years ago in college, and I think I have an older version of photoshop lying around somewhere. I wasnt sure if you guys were using a specific digital scrapbooking program. I love the way the pages turn out! (I'm sure I'd have to re-learn the program)

And eagles---I'm about 10 minutes south of Toms River in Lacey Township. Exit 74....hahaha. (only those in NJ would get that). Do you like living in VA better then Jersey?

i really love it here. when we started looking for a permanent place to live, i tried everything to get back to jersey and there was no way we could afford to live there.

the cost of living here is great. and its close enough to to jersey if need be.

mouselvrmom

That's a fun page, Coree! I love the stars! Did you make the drawings on the paper behind the photos, or did it just come like that? Either way, it's neat. I really like the rainbow, too.

Coree

Original Poster
That's a fun page, Coree! I love the stars! Did you make the drawings on the paper behind the photos, or did it just come like that? Either way, it's neat. I really like the rainbow, too.

Thanks everyone. The drawings were already on the paper, but I thought stars and rainbows were pretty perfect for the photos I had. Also, the rainbow that day was a double rainbow. In the photo it's really hard to see, but if you look really closely you may be able to see a very faint second rainbow above the first. It was very cool.

eagles

you know we saw a double rainbow here and posted somewhere about it, not sure how true it is or not, but i was told that most (if not all) are doubles. i guess you just can't really see the second one.

but it is really neat when you do.

eagles

coree..i love the colors in this one, and the stiching is neat.

where did you get the stiching from? was it already on the paper? of is is just an embellishment?

is this from the kit that you used one other time? is this the same one i said i had? i may have to dig around and find that one.

Coree

Original Poster
coree..i love the colors in this one, and the stiching is neat.

where did you get the stiching from? was it already on the paper? of is is just an embellishment?

is this from the kit that you used one other time? is this the same one i said i had? i may have to dig around and find that one.

Thanks, eagles. The stitching is an embellishment. The frame and the buttons came from the same kit and the stitching and paper are each from different kits, they just all happened to work well together. I have used the frame before on the very first digital page I ever played with. It was from the June freebie kit I downloaded from Oscraps. kschmidt is the designer I believe.

eagles

i found mine again. where did the stitching come from? which kit is that one? is it from oscraps also? do you know which one?

Coree

Original Poster
i found mine again. where did the stitching come from? which kit is that one? is it from oscraps also? do you know which one?

Yep, the stitching is from Oscraps too. It was in a kit called Just You by Melgen Designs.

SewIn2Disney

Oooh! I REALLY love that page! The colors in your paper/embelishments and pictures work excellent together! And being a sewer, I always love seeing stitching and buttons on a page. It just adds that handmade touch.

Coree

Original Poster
MKcopy.jpg

Only two more pages left that I'm planning to do. The album won't be completely full, but I will have included all the main photos I wanted. So I'll just leave the other pages empty for now and fill them with photos of our next trip.

mouselvrmom

I really love that page, Coree! I like the background picture you used and the stars at the top of the page. All of the photos are really great! I especially like the one with your little one where she is giving five to the cast members, it is so sweet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom