60 days out and my favorites are not available in FP +

Thumper14

Original Poster
It is finally the 60 day mark. Logged on at 5:00 a.m. hoping to get 7Dwarfs, Parade and wishes at MK. Alas, all 3 were no longer available. Is it worth it to keep trying for them, or hopeless? I know ADRs open up. The last time I visited was in April and I had no trouble booking what I wanted 30 days out,

Munchkin04

We also reached our 60 day mark today. I was on at midnight and I still couldn't get the one I (read: my daughter) wanted A&E, even for our last day. Very disappointed. I will keep trying.

Good luck!

DVCPluto

I'm not sure that parades and fireworks open up at 60 days. In the past, I've read that they open up later. Not being able to book 7DMT or A&E is very disappointing to see! Hope that some times open up!!

DVCPluto

If an attraction has a FP+ booking facility, then its available at 60 days out to guests staying at a Disney Resort

Sorry - I wasn't clear on what I meant :oops:... Even though, if you stay on property and can book FP+ 60 days out, Disney doesn't make all the time slots available.

I haven't tried to get a FP+ for any parade or fireworks, but I've read that people have been successful booking them at say 30 days out, but not 60. I honestly don't think Disney has a definite schedule at 60 days out, but that's just my opinion and my own cynicism.

So, maybe that will give the OP some hope! Keep trying!!

Rob562

Sorry - I wasn't clear on what I meant :oops:... Even though, if you stay on property and can book FP+ 60 days out, Disney doesn't make all the time slots available.

I haven't tried to get a FP+ for any parade or fireworks, but I've read that people have been successful booking them at say 30 days out, but not 60. I honestly don't think Disney has a definite schedule at 60 days out, but that's just my opinion and my own cynicism.

So, maybe that will give the OP some hope! Keep trying!!

Yeah, the leading theory is that with fireworks and parades (at least the night ones), if they extend the park hours on a particular day, they could very well move the parade or fireworks times, too. That could cause any number of conflicts with FP+ now overlapping or conflicting with dining reservations.

Thus, they don't release the parade and firework FP+ times until they're totally sure that they won't be moving those showtimes, which typically happens inside 60 days.

-Rob

RobnRachal

It is finally the 60 day mark. Logged on at 5:00 a.m. hoping to get 7Dwarfs, Parade and wishes at MK. Alas, all 3 were no longer available. Is it worth it to keep trying for them, or hopeless? I know ADRs open up. The last time I visited was in April and I had no trouble booking what I wanted 30 days out,
Definitely keep trying....I was just able to switch our SDMT to an early time even though it said "no availability" for the past two weeks. Hope you get what you want :D

Longers

Just keep trying I just scored an A&E meet and greet for 8th Nov. there was nothing last night but I was on a mission to get one! And I did. Good luck

I thought it was insane - I did it at midnight, and was still only able to get some things after day 8/9 of our trip (I'm assuming that's because everyone has more than a 60 day total window so we're competing with people who were able to book before us). I was able to get A&E on day 10, and we did get Fantasmic and Wishes in the second half of our trip. They may not have opened up all the firework slots, but they definitely had some available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom