60 Days, FP+ is still locked!

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
"You may begin making fast pass + reservations for your vacation on July 9, 2016."

It is July 9, 2016!!! Why are you still locked?

Has this happened to anyone else?

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
Do you have tickets linked? In sure you do but just asking...
Yeah. This is resolved - very frustrating. I called Disney and they said that they opened up the FP+ system late today, which is why I was locked out. Now that I'm actually using this system and the website for the first time I'm less than impressed. The website constantly has errors. The times that I want for FP's aren't available, etc. I'm sure it will still be fine, but I'm not sure this is less stress than the old method.

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Is there a time it begins? Oh I know someone recently told me because I was thinking I had to stay up til midnight, I read it was 7:00 am.....maybe that is why, but on the same note, the little fairy godmother took a break when I was making my reservations, and just listed a number to call, earlier she kept popping up asking if I needed help.;) Let us know if you got you FP+'s!:D

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
Yeah. This is resolved - very frustrating. I called Disney and they said that they opened up the FP+ system late today, which is why I was locked out. Now that I'm actually using this system and the website for the first time I'm less than impressed. The website constantly has errors. The times that I want for FP's aren't available, etc. I'm sure it will still be fine, but I'm not sure this is less stress than the old method.
What time did you break through....is there a start time beyond midnight or not?

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
What time did you break through....is there a start time beyond midnight or not?

I've read here that the start time is midnight or after the last park closes, but I was locked out at 7:07EST this morning, which is what made me think there was an issue beyond "they hadn't opened the window".

Tinkwings

Pfizered Fairy
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
I've read here that the start time is midnight or after the last park closes, but I was locked out at 7:07EST this morning, which is what made me think there was an issue beyond "they hadn't opened the window".
Thanks for reporting in.....looking forward to and expecting possible delays on my chance. Where did it state what day you could FP+? Need to circle it on the calendar.

DrummerAlly

Original Poster
Thanks for reporting in.....looking forward to and expecting possible delays on my chance. Where did it state what day you could FP+? Need to circle it on the calendar.
In MDE, My plans, click on "Enjoy FastPass+, Make selections". When I clicked on that this morning, it gave me my date (today) when I could make selections.

LadyBelle

In the Parks
No
My 60 day window was this past Tuesday. I was able to select my FP+, however I did use a desktop computer and it wasn't until mid-morning when I could finally get the time to select them. I was able to get the 9:00 / 9:30 FP + most, if not all, days.

22YrsDVC

They recently changed it to 7am Eastern time.

Just keep trying, slots open up all of the time.
Thanks so much. I've been trying to find the opening moment to no avail. Now I just have to cool my heels for another few months before I can enter the fray.

Theresonly1

I am curious, my fp date is July 26th, does this new system keep you completely locked out until that date? I know it used to tell you how many days before you could select, I don't see that but I can see my reservation and dining plans so I didn't know if I should be concerned. Tried to log in and it said that is already claimed (by me )

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom