5th Gate

wdwfan4ver

I think they should build a 5th gate that would solve Magic Kingdom's crowd problem. To do this they should build a second Magic Kingdom that is an exact copy of the first. Then they would have all the transportation automatically take people to one of the other so that the crowds stay balanced.
That is not a good idea for fixing the Magic Kingdom's problem.

The real problem of the Magic Kingdom is the other 3 parks.

I am bring this up because when I was at WDW for the final full week of August to the day after Labor Day, AK had problems drawing guests in. I am saying that because A cast member working inside AK told a party member that 15,000 guests went inside Animal Kingdom on August 24th. The same cast member also told the party member that 12,000 guests were expected on August 25th based on the amount of people already went inside the park at the time of day when the cast member talked to the party member.

15,000 showing up at AK on August 24th is a troubling sign because that was on a Sunday, and we all know Magic Kingdom gets at least 2 times that on a Sunday in the later part of August. Epcot during weekdays also seemed a bit slow based on the times Test Track and Soarin' had when I went. Yes, I do realize people in the south were in School when I went. The thing is Magic Kingdom didn't have this problem.

jdmdisney99

I think they should build a 5th gate that would solve Magic Kingdom's crowd problem. To do this they should build a second Magic Kingdom that is an exact copy of the first. Then they would have all the transportation automatically take people to one of the other so that the crowds stay balanced.
That is not a good idea for fixing the Magic Kingdom's problem.

The real problem of the Magic Kingdom is the other 3 parks.

I am bring this up because when I was at WDW for the final full week of August to the day after Labor Day, AK had problems drawing guests in. I am saying that because A cast member working inside AK told a party member that 15,000 guests went inside Animal Kingdom on August 24th. The same cast member also told the party member that 12,000 guests were expected on August 25th based on the amount of people already went inside the park at the time of day when the cast member talked to the party member.

15,000 showing up at AK on August 24th is a troubling sign because that was on a Sunday, and we all know Magic Kingdom gets at least 2 times that on a Sunday in the later part of August. Epcot during weekdays also seemed a bit slow based on the times Test Track and Soarin' had when I went. Yes, I do realize people in the south were in School when I went. The thing is Magic Kingdom didn't have this problem.
I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom