50 MAGICal Enhancements for the 50th ...

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
Well, Iger said Lucasfilm writers are plotting out SW films for the next 10 years. As if that doesn't scream "MONEY GRAB!!!!!!" at all.

By time Iger's done you will need to PAY people to watch a SW movie. Hey I skipped them and going to see them would have been FREE.

DW who is the fan in the family did see them her opinion 'They were OK i don't need to see them twice'

drizgirl

I've never been a fan enjoyed the first three movies, Prequels were ???? and no desire to see any of the modern carp being shat out but Disney these days.
There are some big Star Wars fans here. I enjoyed the original 3. So I haven't always hated the franchise. But I definitely hate how that acquisition has sucked all the oxygen out of the room as far as theme park additions/expansions. I'm all about classic Disney stuff, and it's hard to get much new love for the old stuff with Star Wars around.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
There are some big Star Wars fans here. I enjoyed the original 3. So I haven't always hated the franchise. But I definitely hate how that acquisition has sucked all the oxygen out of the room as far as theme park additions/expansions. I'm all about classic Disney stuff, and it's hard to get much new love for the old stuff with Star Wars around.

Acquired IP = Less risk. Less risk = Happy Bob's.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon

The original 3 movies were amazing iconic even, It's turning Star Wars into a 'franchise' which caused me to lose interest I don't hate Star Wars I've just lost interest in the franchise the operative emotion is apathy not hatred.

seascape

By the time Bob actually leave he will have rebuilt HS, AK and Epcot and added major improvements to MK. This along with Disney Springs and thounds more hotel rooms and DVCs. If only he could build their 7th gate using Universals numbering system. Yes, he will go down as the second best leader in The Walt Disney Company history.

HauntedMansionFLA

By the time Bob actually leave he will have rebuilt HS, AK and Epcot and added major improvements to MK. This along with Disney Springs and thounds more hotel rooms and DVCs. If only he could build their 7th gate using Universals numbering system. Yes, he will go down as the second best leader in The Walt Disney Company history.
Who's number #1????? Mike Eisner ?????

Sped2424

(REMEMBER THIS IS A RUMOR)
PhillharMagic Could get some UPDATES including more Modern movies updates could include Both
  • Frozen
And
  • Tangled
This is one thats been floating around for a while. There are even ideas to change the attraction to the star tours format (different scenes every time). Though plans exist for most things and this is something that to my knowledge hasn't had any greenlight news around it. But the 50th is coming and this would be a no brainer but who knows.

HMF

The original 3 movies were amazing iconic even, It's turning Star Wars into a 'franchise' which caused me to lose interest I don't hate Star Wars I've just lost interest in the franchise the operative emotion is apathy not hatred.
I can live with "apathy". The people I hate the most are the so called "Fans" who spent the last decade harassing George Lucas into retirement and giving his children to Slave-master Iger.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom