5 people in Caribbean beach room

I have heard that some of the rooms at Caribbean beach now have a Murphy bed and sleep five people. However the Disney website will not allow a trip to be booked with five people for one of those rooms. Any idea when Disney will allow the registration of five people in one of these rooms?

Disneydreamer23

The new renovated rooms have the beds and over half the resort is renovated already. You just have to request a new room we asked when we booked a bounce back due to my daughter being 2 1/2

Upvote 0

loveformickey

I have heard that some of the rooms at Caribbean beach now have a Murphy bed and sleep five people. However the Disney website will not allow a trip to be booked with five people for one of those rooms. Any idea when Disney will allow the registration of five people in one of these rooms?

When I called in early October to book my reservation for March 2015 I asked the CM if she knew when the renovated rooms that will sleep 5 will be available to book because I would like to stay there. She informed me that they(the CM's) did not know when they would become available. This of course may have changed since early October but that is what I was told. I booked my vacation at Riverside instead.

Upvote 0

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Ditto the suggestion for Riverside. Alligator Bayou has the "Murphy" bed, plus the two beds at Riverside are queens, while the beds at Caribbean Beach are doubles. I don't remember any "Murphy" bed in the Magnolia Bend rooms at Riverside. Alligator Bayou also has the frig in a little bookcase thingy, so you don't have to use the small table to store food/snacks/water. However, there are no elevators in the buildings at Alligator Bayou part of Riverside. And there are no elevators in the buildings at Caribbean Beach, which makes anything other than the bottom floor interesting if you have a stroller......

Upvote 0

Dwarful

Not sure how old the 5 in your groups are....but we tried Alligator Bayou at PORS. There is not much floor space with the new bed pull down next to the fridge/tv. Not much storage either. We had a bathroom pipe leak and they didn't have any more rooms that slept 5 so they had to move us. They moved us to AoA and it was a great relief to have that space. I'd opt for two value rooms before doing that again but our girls were tweens and teen and not little girls anymore.

The resort itself was nice and we were lucky to be on the first floor. Husband and I will give it another go when the girls are grown lol.

Upvote 0

disneydudette

CBR is currently under refurbishment... all rooms will now feature Queen Beds and a portion of those rooms, will feature a trundle similar to POR.

Given that the refurbishment still has 15 buildings left (Barbados, Martinique, and Trinidad North,) I wouldn't expect to see CBR as a 'family of 5' booking option for another few months.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom