4 year old stroller/rental ?

elizs77

I would definitely bring my own stroller! When we took our then-3 year old, I had a compact stroller with storage that I had bought for $20 at a consignment sale. That way, if something happened to it or if I got too frustrated with it, I wouldn't mind it not getting home. I'm probably going to do the same thing this spring when we take our 11 mo old, as there's no way I'm toting my big travel system around.

As far as the personalization goes, I just bought a cheap-o scarf at AC Moore and tied it to the handlebars. There is a train of thought that the personal it looks, the less likely someone's going to take it. It was also super handy to find when we got off a ride.

WickedQueen22

I plan on bringing my own stroller when we head back. My youngest will be nearly 4 and I do not want to waste time in the stroller line never mind renting one everyday when I own a perfectly good one already.

I did however invest in a luggage strap to place around the stroller for the airplane. The latch system to keep the stroller closed frequently opens leaving it open to damage. The strap kept the stroller closed and easy to recongnize.

SAV

I know I posted this in another thread, but we bought a Baby Trend Trendsport lite from babies r us for use at the parks and they are perfect. It is better than the umbrella stroller and much lighter than the big travel stroller.
It has the basket to carry our stuff, it reclines, has a shade & a tray for him and cupholders for us. Folds up easily and is small enough that you don't struggle with it.

To make ours stand out, I tied several strands of multi colored yarn around the handles and let it hang down several inches. But I do think I will add those Home Depot paint chips to it too. Thanks for the Idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom