1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

3rd Fast Pass for MK

Discussion in 'Using MyMagic+, FastPass+ and My Disney Experience' started by Colleen M, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Colleen M

Colleen M Active Member

Our June trip is June 10th through the 18th. We are going to MK on two days. We should get into Orlando around 2-3 during check in day. We thought we would head to MK around 4-4:30 the first day. My daughter will be 41-42 inches, so Space Mountain is out for FP.

We thought we would make a FP reservation for Splash Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Should the third FP be for the Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, or the Haunted Mansion? Using a 4th FP is probably out since the fast pass times would most likely be 5, 6, and 7ish. I guess we would try for a 4th around 8ish before it closes, but it seems unlikely.

Last time I went in 2012, the Fast Pass + system didn't exist yet.

2. Owl X

Owl X New Member

Haunted Mansion or Seven Dwarfs Mine Train (not on your list).

3. Colleen M

Colleen M Active Member Original Poster

We are saving the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train for the second day, which is a full day. We thought we would get a better FP+ slot on day 64. Am I wrong? The second day visit we figured we would FP+ the SDMT, Enchanted Tales with Belle, and Peter Pan. Should we switch up anything on that list?

I didn't know the Haunted Mansion stand by line was worst than the Jungle Cruise and Pirates. I love the ride, but that surprises me. :)

4. Schneewittchen

Schneewittchen Well-Known Member

I find the Jungle Cruise standby line to be the worst of that group.

5. Tuvalu

Tuvalu Premium Member

Absolutely this ^^^^^

IMFearless likes this.
  6. ninjaprincesst

ninjaprincesst Well-Known Member

If you have any interest in Peter Pan that would be my vote the line is horrible and fast pass go quick. I have never had problems with HM, JC. BTM, or SM getting fourth or 5th fast passes and we always go at Thanksgiving which is kinda busy.

7. Colleen M

Colleen M Active Member Original Poster

We have two days for Magic Kingdom. We are planning on using a FP the second day for Peter Pan, Seven Dwarves, and Enchanted Tales with Belle.

8. Dads 2 Boys

Dads 2 Boys Well-Known Member

Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh and Buzz (I weeks have said Mine Train but you are saving it).