30 Days of Disney - Day 26 and Day 25 - Saddest Death & Favorite Scene from Favorite Movie

The4mousekeeters

Original Poster
image_zps309ac889.jpg

Playing Catch Up - Sorry!!
Saddest Death - So many sad parent deaths... I guess I would say Mufasa or Tarzan's parents.
Favorite Scene - Not from my favorite movie, but the ending of Toy Story 3 gets me EVERY time.

tcool

Saddest Death (the only one I felt sad for so far) : Ellie's Death from Up
Favorite Scene : Little Patch of Heaven (Home on the Range)

Cmdr_Crimson

While everyone seems to go for Bambi..I have to go with Todd's Mom from Fox & The Hound...No Lines and Dead in the first few minutes into the film..

Favorite scene: It's a tie
#1 Mickey Mouse & Bugs Bunny scene from Who Framed Roger Rabbit...It was Animation History and it's only a few short seconds but totally worth it.

#2 The Bad Anon Meeting from Wreck it Ralph....Just My friggin childhood of Gaming nostalgia all together I love it!

Sigmundooze

Saddest Scene : Cheating here a little bit since its not a death but for me by far the saddest scene in any Disney film is dumbo visiting his mom who is locked up (Baby Mine scene), I'm crying just thinking about it

Runner Up : Flight of the Navigator when David is in the future and his family has grown up without him. Weird feeling just very sad to me. Well acted I thought.

Too hard to pick one favorite scene, I'll have to think about it :) I'll make an edit if I think of just one :)

MausCouture

26. Saddest Death: Mufasa - Lion King

25. Favorite Scene: Beauty & The Beast Prologue. "For who could ever learn to love....a beast?" chills everytime :~)

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen đź’ś
Premium Member
26. There are seriously so many that get me every single time!! All of the ones everyone has mentioned so far were ones I was thinking of too. I can't choose just one!

25. My favorite scene of all time is probably Ariel signing "Part of Your World".

Goofy_guy

Saddest death would have to be Mufasa in lion king. Makes me think of how I would feel if if was my dad. Makes me shed tears everytime.

favorite scene would be the Whole new world number in Alladin

alhenton

Saddest Death- Mufasa of course
Favorite Scene- "Can You Feel the Love tonight"- Its just a great song set in paradise.
I also used to reenact (as a kid lol) the scene where Simba goes to the top of pride rock after defeating Scar and roars. Very powerful

Can anybody guess my favorite movie???? :D

kels650

Saddest Death: Mufasa (Lion King)
Favorite Scene: Toy Story- when buzz is having a manic like moment playing tea at Sids house. I feel like that scene was made just for adult humor and the older I get the funnier it is!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom