1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

30 Days of Disney - Day 22 - most underrated movie

Discussion in 'Disney Trivia and Games' started by The4mousekeeters, Oct 23, 2014.

1. WondersOfLife

WondersOfLife Well-Known Member

Since we're talking about under-rated movies here... This under-rated movie limited edition hoodie just arrived in the mail today for me!
    1.jpg

Goofy_guy likes this.
  2. WondersOfLife

WondersOfLife Well-Known Member

Being a big "react" youtube fan, I immediately remembered this thread when Hercules was listed twice as a favorite movie and one of the elders chose Song of the South and another chose The 3 Cabelleros!

3. FettFan

FettFan Well-Known Member

MICKEY'S CHRISTMAS CAROL. (okay, I know it's not really a feature-length movie....but it's more than just a short)
    [​IMG]

Dare I say that MCC doesn't get any of the love it deserves, especially now that Frozen has taken over Christmas.

4. Matt_Black

Matt_Black Well-Known Member

It's more that Muppets Christmas Carol essentially blows it and any other adaptation out of the water.

5. FettFan

FettFan Well-Known Member

Eh....for the most part I would agree. However, Muppets doesn't have Scrooge being literally pushed into Hell by the Ghost of Christmas Future, played by Big Pete and who may or may not be the Devil himself....
    [​IMG]

Far more terrifying than the Muppet version, who comes off as more cuddly than anything.
    [​IMG]

In fact.....Red cloaks are just plain scary. Disney knows this.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. DSquared

DSquared Well-Known Member

Atlantis. This movie is so good, yet nobody knows about it.

catmom46 and Matt_Black like this.
  7. Matt_Black

I do! I just watched it last weekend. I got it free from Disney Movie Rewards.

catmom46 likes this.
  8. brb1006

brb1006 Well-Known Member

The Aristocats, sure it isn't not one of Disney's more memorable films and not many like it. But I always loved the kittens (Especially Toulouse and Marie) and Duchess. I also love the scenes where Edgar is driving his bike. These days even people who haven't seen the film own Marie merchandise without knowing the name of the character. Keep in mind, this was the last film that Walt himself green-light before his death and this was the first made after his death.

catmom46 likes this.
  9. Flippin'Flounder

Flippin'Flounder Well-Known Member

Chicken Little! It was my favorite when I was young, I still have the DVD! :D

catmom46 likes this.
  10. KeithVH

KeithVH Well-Known Member

Victory Through Air Power. Powerful imagery.

11. Matt_Black

Is that even a full-length feature?

12. KeithVH

KeithVH Well-Known Member

Yup. Per IMDB at least. 70 min animated feature. I will go so far as to say WaltDisney.org claims it as "Disney's Greatest Film".

13. VanellopeVonSchweetz

VanellopeVonSchweetz Member

I need to meet more people who love Fantasia. I'm the only person I know who can sit through the whole thing without complaining about being bored. -_-'

14. Matt_Black

I'm right there with you. When I go to see my nephews, I often bring over some movies, just in case. Last time, one of the ones I brought was Fantasia, even though I doubted that one would be one that would get picked as my nephews are 4 & 2, respectively. Anyway, my sister-in-law sees this and starts going on about how much it "stinks". I was aghast with horror that this woman is raising my brother's children.