30 Days of Disney - Day 13- Least Favorite Song

Matt_Black

The reason I don't find Snow White or her voice off-putting is...yes, she's child-like and innocent and sugary, but she's also genuine. She's not being coy or putting on an act. She is what she is. And she's not without a bit of grit or sass. In the movie, when she sees Grumpy glaring at her and says to him, in a deeper voice, "OooOHHHHH... YOU must be GRUMPY!" that just kills me.

I just realized that Doc's "What are you and who are you doing" line sounds unintentionally dirty.

danpam1024

tumblr_inline_n5ptkaNgZZ1r211m0.jpg

Your Least Favorite Song

Can you feel the love tonight - Lion King
:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

pumpkin7

For the First Time in Forever.
Lyrically, it's absolutely ridiculous. I know they're trying to keep with the times but they overuse the word 'totally', 'like' and 'stuff some chocolate in my face' is just stupid.
Not everyone like, totally talks like this! Totally!

In fact, Let it Go also has a few of those moments. My main gripe is 'It's funny how some distance, makes everything seem small'. Well, not really. If you move away from something, then it's going to get smaller! Doy.

I also can't stand the way they 'talk' through the songs, like when Anna and Elsa are in Elsas new ice castle, and they start on 'I've got a feeling you don't know', 'what do I not know?' 'Arendele is in deep, deep, deep, deep snow'. ARGH!>! It's so annoying!!

FutureCEO

most of the songs in Disney movies like 99% of them I could care less. Mulan would be the winner of worst songs in a movie.

216bruce

"Be Prepared". bleh. I think it's the Nazi-ish visuals that accompany it. "I know that your powers of retention are as wet as a warthog's backside" may be the oddest lyric ever.

CheshireCat12

In fact, Let it Go also has a few of those moments. My main gripe is 'It's funny how some distance, makes everything seem small'. Well, not really. If you move away from something, then it's going to get smaller! Doy.

Don't interpret it literally. Pretty sure it had a double meaning. And about the "talking" stuff in the song between - it's a technique used in musicals, of which Frozen would be one, albeit animated.

DizneyPryncess

When She Loved Me, from Toy Story 2. It's too sad, and reminds me of some difficult times from my life. It makes me teary every time I hear it.

Elsa

I HATE Fixer upper! Worst song in Frozen! Telling Kristoff to get the feonsay (Sp) out of the way which means they want him to what? Murder Hans? Although Hans does need to freaking die!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom