3 NEW attractions?!

Lofatrules

RnR Coaster

Wow that is actually an extremely smooth ride for Vecoma. Most of their coasters are the insane beat the crap out of your ears, and head variety

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
I think what is being referred to is the Jim Hill article. He says that Fire Mountain, Mission: Space and something else will be the next three attractions for WDW.

Goofster

Re: RnR Coaster

Originally posted by Lofatrules
Wow that is actually an extremely smooth ride for Vecoma. Most of their coasters are the insane beat the crap out of your ears, and head variety

Yeah, well I doubt that's thanks to any new vekoma design. The imagineers needed it to be smooth.

DisJosh

Original Poster
Originally posted by MickeyMoose15
I think what is being referred to is the Jim Hill article. He says that Fire Mountain, Mission: Space and something else will be the next three attractions for WDW.

OMG!!! Moose!! are you blind?! It is a Jim hill article but not the one youre talking about! If you would read through ALL the posts b4 saying something that makes no sense you would have seen the link to the ARTICLE!!!

Chernabog

For those who are curious about how credible the author of the article is, he has been writing for the paper for awhile now and usually isn't too far off on what he says. If he is off then it's usually because something changed afterwards. For anyone interested, Jim Hill also writes articles for another Disney web site at this link: www.laughingplace.com He is currently writing about the Disney-Muppet history and possible future.

Lofatrules

Re: Re: RnR Coaster

Originally posted by Goofster

Yeah, well I doubt that's thanks to any new vekoma design. The imagineers needed it to be smooth.

I wondered whatever happened to Disney's relationship with Arrow Dynamics. They worked together on almost every ride in Disneyland California before it opened. The Matterhorn is the first tubular steel track coaster ever built and Arrow went from there to be one of the dominant forces in steel track coasters. One of the only domestic companies in the field

mightyduck

Originally posted by Chernabog
For those who are curious about how credible the author of the article is, he has been writing for the paper for awhile now and usually isn't too far off on what he says. If he is off then it's usually because something changed afterwards. For anyone interested, Jim Hill also writes articles for another Disney web site at this link: www.laughingplace.com He is currently writing about the Disney-Muppet history and possible future.

Sorry, Chernabog, if you read this thread Steve has addressed this pretty well, and I'm convinced by Steve's argument.

JAY-ROD

Re: Re: Roller Coaster

Originally posted by Goofster

I think the imagineers usually work side by side w/ vekoma, or at least that's what they did on RnRc.

Just as little note to add to this. Didnt know if you guys knew vekoma filed for bankruptcy?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom