3 kids 2 adults where should we stay?

PUSH

Well, if value are out, then that leaves POR only for moderates. Then you have your deluxe. I can't really tell you where to stay based on just this.

If you go POR, you'll need to stay in the Bayou rooms, and the fifth bed is a murphy bed, which is kind of small, so depending on the kid's size, that may be an issue.

I recommend looking on this site, as well as others to find what fits your liking the best. There are numerous threads on these boards that talk about all of the resorts, and what the pros and cons are to each.

Good luck!

LizC

Depending on how much you are willing to spend you may want to try one of the 1 or 2 bedroom villas. My husband and I are staying with our twins at the Boardwalk Villas in Jan. I do not have a first hand description of the rooms as I have yet to go, but I hear good things and they seem very nice. However, the price can be steep.

Another option you might want to check out is the Fort Wilderness Cabins. Its seems like a fun option. I believe they have a queen bed, bunk beds and a pull out couch. Plus you would have boat transportation to MK.

Good luck, enjoy your trip!

DizneyPryncess

I agree with LizC on the Villas, if you can swing it. We stayed at the Boardwalk Villa's last month with 4 adults and 1 child and it was great! The pool was tons of fun, the location was perfect, and there were lots of activities around the Boardwalk area too. I also think a Villa at B&YC would be something to look at, mainly because of how awesome the pool is for 3 kids! (and adults!)

PUSH

A 3 year old should be able to fit in the murphy bed. POR is a lovely resort, stayed there 5 or so times, although never in the Bayou. Great food court, and beautiful grounds. Pools are nice, and there are nice extras to the resort such as a boat to DTD.

Dwarful

\we are trying POR this trip. Haven't stayed here before...we've had good luck w/deluxe but with increased prices, lower discounts, and us doing a longer stay 14 nights...POR made sense.

disneyfriend32

Original Poster
I feel 7 days is not long enough & we would be exhausted we stayed 2 weeks in 09' there was no rush, we also went in Sept. There was no lines.

StarWarsGirl

Many of the hotels offer rooms that sleep up to five. Beach Club I know is this way, as is Contemporary. When you search the site for a room, narrow it to ones that have suites. A one bedroom at Animal Kingdom Lodge might work as it sleeps five. That's the only DVC in WDW that I know of that sleeps five, but there could be more. You may also want to look into a cabin. It all depends on your price range.

Cindee75

We were at Saratoga Springs in a 2 bed villa our first visit - while we liked the extra space we were hardly ever in the room. We are trying PORS this time and have been able to stay x2 days longer than last. Our children will be 10, 8 and 6 for our November trip - family friends of ours recommended it greatly with kids because of the atmosphere. Our kids would like to trip the horse and carriage ride, surrey bikes, pool fishing and my daughter wants her hair wrapped. We plan on spending x1 day at the resort just to explore. Good luck planning:)

Zipadeelady

We also have 3 kids and 2 adults and were staying at PORS for 8 days for around $3000. Just to give you an idea of what it will be. I googled the bayou rooms and got the measurements of the murphy bed and it was larger than I thought it may be so that's a plus. The age of your kids will be perfect and you'll be very happy with resort. I would definatley look at the maps of the resort on www.allears.net and get an idea of which building you want to stay in. Some people want to be close to the pools, others close to bus stops and some crazy people even prefer to be out as far as possible to keep away from everyone else. :) It's a large resort but we loved it when we stayed there for our first visit.

PurplePizza1

I'm trying to make this same decision: Where to stay! How in the world do you all get to POR instantly? I'm spinning in circles trying to decide based on what each resort has to offer. I'm a ball of confusion right now lol.

disneyfriend32

Original Poster
Last time we wnt we didnt leave the room for 1 day. We slept, watched tv and slept some.more
We were at Saratoga Springs in a 2 bed villa our first visit - while we liked the extra space we were hardly ever in the room. We are trying PORS this time and have been able to stay x2 days longer than last. Our children will be 10, 8 and 6 for our November trip - family friends of ours recommended it greatly with kids because of the atmosphere. Our kids would like to trip the horse and carriage ride, surrey bikes, pool fishing and my daughter wants her hair wrapped. We plan on spending x1 day at the resort just to explore. Good luck planning:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom