29th Birthday dinner- Where would you go?

AtlinD458

Original Poster
My Husband and I just booked our WDW trip for this Aug (18-25th) yesterday! We are so excited! We purchased the Disney Dining Plan.

My 29th Birthday is August 23rd and I cannot choose where we should go for a birthday celebration meal!

I really want to go see Happily Ever After at 9pm so an earlier dinner or lunch would be best.

Where would you go? Any park, resort or Disney Springs. Let me know :)

Last edited:

rufio

If you want to see Happily Ever After I'd suggest eating at one of the restaurants on the monorail loop and from there it totally depends on what kind of food you like. If you like sushi, California Grill is great! I also really liked Narcoossee's if you're looking for something fancy. 'Ohana is fantastic if you really like meat! :hilarious: The options are really endless. It's completely up to your tastes!

If I had the table service dining plan, I would use 2 credits and celebrate with a signature restaurant. Either the California Grill or Narcoossees.
Those are 2 of my favorites.

If you're open to celebrating a couple of days early, and you like brunch... I would definitely suggest Sunday brunch at California Grill. We celebrated my boyfriend's birthday there in December. The food is so tasty, bottomless mimosas, amazing bloody mary bar... and that view! Also, you'd get to go back to the top in the evening to watch the fireworks. It was a great way to slow down and relax on our trip. We actually make it a point now to do some sort of Sunday brunch experience on each of our trips. No matter how you decide to celebrate, I hope you have a great birthday, and enjoy your trip!

Roknrollrghostr

Do you want quiet or rowdy? Either one can be accommodated at WL's Artist Point or Whispering Canyon Cafe. Then you can take the boat over to the MK for HEA.

I'm going to second this. A couple of other alternatives are Citricos at the Grand Floridian (one of my favorite special occasion restaurants) or the Biergarten in Epcot. Epcot is certainly more of a hike, but it is a lot of fun for a birthday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom