25th Anniversary Beach Bash a few pics

Seanual757

Original Poster
This was our second one this summer we went on 6/29, and last night 7/13.

A great evening we really enjoyed the event these perks are nice and even better when they open it up to ALL DVC members even if you are not staying during the event. Since we are local it makes it easier to hop in the car for the quick 20 minute drive down to WDW.

No issues, during the event, Disney had plenty of snacks for everyone (cookies, chips, ice cream, and drinks). We arrived at 7:30 and left at midnight (I had to get up at 4am for work).

Hope to see more events in the future.

Enjoy.

IMG_7634.JPG

IMG_7646.JPG
IMG_7635.JPG

IMG_7636.JPG

IMG_7638.JPG

IMG_7640.JPG
IMG_7644.JPG

Last edited:

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Neat! Thanks for the pics! Wish we could have gone to any of these events this year, but we won't be visiting during any of them. Oh well. We'll be locals again in about 5 years, so might make it for the 30th. I was a local in the 70's and 80's, and can't wait to get back there.

Seanual757

Original Poster
Neat! Thanks for the pics! Wish we could have gone to any of these events this year, but we won't be visiting during any of them. Oh well. We'll be locals again in about 5 years, so might make it for the 30th. I was a local in the 70's and 80's, and can't wait to get back there.

Thanks yea it's great being local to take advantage of our DVC and the resorts and we look forward to more DVC events.

Two more pics of the event.

IMG_7642.JPG

IMG_7641.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom