21 Questions Adult Disney Fans Are Tired Of Being Asked

Dog Ate Mouse

Boy, have I been asked a lot of those questions numerous times. I always answer very happy yes and I will be going again without kids and yes my Christmas tree is full of Disney ornaments and will have new ones after my next trip. Lastly what shirts are better than ones that have my favorite disney characters on them.
My family when they come over for the Holidays or a breakfast finally get it that my DW always gets her Coffee in her Tinkerbell mug and I get mine in my large Pluto Mug. But my favorite of all is still saying as I leave work to go home at the end of the day is have a Magical day. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

HouCuseChickie

I think I've evolved beyond being tired of being asked about such things...at this stage, I wear it like a badge of honor. :) Besides, my obsession comes in handy for all of them when they need to plan a trip...so you don't want to say anything too negative to the person who could help educate you and increase the odds of WDW being "magical" vs. "miserable."

Beyond that...the tree is not 100% Disney- but there is a lot, my dog is named Daisy, I have a hidden Mickey on my vehicle, I carry a Disney purse nearly every day, proudly double Disney my attire with a Disney shirt and Mickey Crocs when possible, and I'm prepping for our first kid free trip to WDW in 16 years...for starters ;)

Matt_Black

Usually, the questions and comments by my co-workers are not fit to post on a message board like this. Let's just say that one of the guys made a comment that I would appear on a show hosted by Chris Hansen and then was utterly confounded as to why I was offended by that remark.

Monkee Girl

Definitely beyond the offended stage and am also proud of it. When people tell me I am obsessed, I just lift my head up, smile and reply 'yes I am.'

Here is the thing, I am a modest person, always have been. I have never smoked, have no interest in alcohol, don't sleep around (still single), don't gamble. I work hard, take care of my family, pay my bills, save my money. If the one thing I do in life is spend it on a vacation where I am treated like a a princess for a week then why do people care?

Disney is just my speed, I don't like laying around on beaches, so trips to Aruba and cruises are not for me. Vegas was fun but again, I don't gamble and there are only so many shows you can see. I have no strength so you won't catch me rock climbing or any outdoor activities. Disney is just what makes me happy. Amazing food, clean parks, friendly people, fun activities and the freedom to go all over the resort without feeling like I am going to be kidnapped/mugged somewhere.

Only now have I started thinking about doing a non Disney trip to Hawaii but I haven't gotten to the point to skip a year to fund it, lol

As for decor, yes, my living room and kitchen are all Disney. :D And I am always the first person the nay-sayers come to when planning their trips.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Questions asked only by the uninformed....

In answer to #2 - when Sleeping Beauty FINALLY came out on video - VHS - my mother gave it to me for Christmas. This was pre-child and I was still in college. Years later, my daughter thought it was her tape and I was very quick to tell her no and she'd better Leave. It. Alone. :cautious: Sleeping Beauty was the first Disney movie I saw as a child, so I'm kinda partial to anything Sleeping Beauty, which I type as I stare at the Sleeping Beauty doll still in its plastic box on my dresser. If only they had Aurora in blue....

When two friends (both APs) and I get together for lunch, our main conversation topics are (1) our most recent trips to WDW and (2) our upcoming trips to WDW. Forget the hubby, kids, grandkids or anything else. It's just Disney we want to talk about. Slightly obsessed? Naah. :rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom