2023 Burger K / Pro & Cons

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
:cool: PROS:cool:: 1)BK is less crowded than McD's or Chick Fil A so I get my food faster
2) Their Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich has such quality meat....so juicy and delicious! I definitely like it better than Chick Fil A ;)
3) I often get coupons in the mail for Burger King.
Tonight I had a $6.99 coupon for the Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich, medium fries and a medium drink.
I opted for Raspberry Lemonade.
:confused:CONS:confused:: Their fries LOOK perfect. BK's fries have the desirable shape and are golden brown.....YET the taste is so BLAND.
Where' the taste? WHY do McDonald's fries taste so much better? NOT a rhetorical question. If you know the reason please tell me.

Lilofan

:cool: PROS:cool:: 1)BK is less crowded than McD's or Chick Fil A so I get my food faster
2) Their Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich has such quality meat....so juicy and delicious! I definitely like it better than Chick Fil A ;)
3) I often get coupons in the mail for Burger King.
Tonight I had a $6.99 coupon for the Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich, medium fries and a medium drink.
I opted for Raspberry Lemonade.
:confused:CONS:confused:: Their fries LOOK perfect. BK's fries have the desirable shape and are golden brown.....YET the taste is so BLAND.
Where' the taste? WHY do McDonald's fries taste so much better? NOT a rhetorical question. If you know the reason please tell me.

I read that suppliers partially fry the French fries in oil with beef flavoring before it goes to the restaurants. Then when you order fries from McDs it is fried in canola oil. Vegetarians do not know that.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Never been a big fan of BK. Everything tastes pretty bland. Obviously this is subjective to each’s taste. Not a huge Mickey D’s fan either. Sure the fries taste good. But not sure they’re worth the feeling you’ll get afterwards.

If we’re looking at solely FF burger and fries options. I’d go with Wendy’s as my favorite (meaning I may eat there 3 or 4 times in a year). I also like Whataburger but no locations near me. So only when I’m in Texas.

SteveBrickNJ

Original Poster
Never been a big fan of BK. Everything tastes pretty bland. Obviously this is subjective to each’s taste. Not a huge Mickey D’s fan either. Sure the fries taste good. But not sure they’re worth the feeling you’ll get afterwards.

If we’re looking at solely FF burger and fries options. I’d go with Wendy’s as my favorite (meaning I may eat there 3 or 4 times in a year). I also like Whataburger but no locations near me. So only when I’m in Texas.
I respect everything you said.
I DO.
Yet in spite of your past BK experiences and my past BK experiences....setting those PAST experiences to the side...I'm telling you that TODAY'S Royal Crispy Chicken Sandwich WAS amazingly good!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom