2017 trip

Gemma89

Hi guys!

So I've finally booked for me and the mr for September 2017 for 16 days staying at the CBR, and we have the Disney dining plan (1 table service, 1 quick service and 2 snacks per night of he holiday). I booked last Friday and been trying to link to my My Disney Exp app and online ready to start making payments towards it from next pay day.... But for some reason it's not recognising the reservation number. Am I trying too soon?

Also how early does everyone start planning for their day to day plans and dining reservations? I'm presuming even though I'm UK that I can still book my ADRS and FP+ the 180 and 60 days out respectively?

Does anyone have any tips on planning the rest now? We have a 14 day park hopper for Disney (all that's available over here) and that will run out on Monday 9th October, so we're planning that day and the last day to hit Universal Studios.... We're also looking at doing the Halloween party at Disney at some point and we want to take advantage of the food and wine festival seeing as we're both foodies and have no kids to drag with us.....

Any hints and tips and recommendations would be much appreciated! I've done the pre booking planning but now it's the important stuff haha

Gemma89

Original Poster
Yeah that's what I thought plus there's that much to unpack and sort out and probably want to cool down in the pool for a bit so probably best to just take t with us tbh

Upvote 0

emma c

Heya you won't get luggage tags I asked on the moms panel and this was their reply on luggage from the UK.. tbh if I'm collecting it and going through customs I'm not putting it back on again
Yeah time u done all that and all that time traveling think I would prefer to have my stuff with me when we get to room!

Upvote 0

Ciara

Hi guys!

So I've finally booked for me and the mr for September 2017 for 16 days staying at the CBR, and we have the Disney dining plan (1 table service, 1 quick service and 2 snacks per night of he holiday). I booked last Friday and been trying to link to my My Disney Exp app and online ready to start making payments towards it from next pay day.... But for some reason it's not recognising the reservation number. Am I trying too soon?

Also how early does everyone start planning for their day to day plans and dining reservations? I'm presuming even though I'm UK that I can still book my ADRS and FP+ the 180 and 60 days out respectively?

Does anyone have any tips on planning the rest now? We have a 14 day park hopper for Disney (all that's available over here) and that will run out on Monday 9th October, so we're planning that day and the last day to hit Universal Studios.... We're also looking at doing the Halloween party at Disney at some point and we want to take advantage of the food and wine festival seeing as we're both foodies and have no kids to drag with us.....

Any hints and tips and recommendations would be much appreciated! I've done the pre booking planning but now it's the important stuff haha

We are going in September 2017 as well :D:D We absolutely love going in September. Good thought on the Halloween party, i hear its a ton of fun! We may be going as well. Food and wine is awesome, definitely save as many snacks as possible for that! Much better value than buying ice cream :p Its very hot, was above 90 almost everyday last year, so plan to take breaks. If you like water parks, the disney ones are really cool. Universal was really cool, i would definitely go if you have the extra time!

Upvote 0

wykes98

Hi Gemma
At the beginning of June i booked for next year direct with Disney and was told it would take approx. 6 weeks for my reservation to be able to link up with My Disney Experience.

Hi again Gemma. Just wanted to give you an update. Today (21/07/16) my My Disney Experience account and my reservation became linked. I hope yours gets linked soon.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom