2017 Fall Discounts

Larrykay

Original Poster
Hi. Disney posted there Enchanted escape discounts 25% off Valid for stays most nights from August 1 through October 7, 2017 when you book through August 31, 2017., I have seen offers in the past go beyond the Oct.7th date and into the beginning of November at 30% off they called it late fall discounts. Do you think they will come out with another round of discounts that would cover this time frame. Say at the end of May 2017.
2016 discounts offers were.
8/1/16-11/5/16 20%-30% off room-only rates for the general public (also bookable as package) 4/25/16, exp 8/31/16
Thanks

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Yes they will have late fall discounts but will come out later. They always release early fall first then late fall later. Something will likely come out but it will be a little while. ;)

21stamps

To piggy back on this..

Passholders- If i book now for week after Thanksgiving, can I then apply the Passholder discount to my existing reservation? Or will I have to cancel and rebook?

bee

To piggy back on this..

Passholders- If i book now for week after Thanksgiving, can I then apply the Passholder discount to my existing reservation? Or will I have to cancel and rebook?
If the resort, room type, and dates you already have fall under the discount when it comes out, you can just apply the discount to your existing reservation online or by phone. If your resort/room/dates are not available with the discount, you will need to change one or more of these to get the discount, but you shouldn't need to cancel and make a whole new reservation.

21stamps

If the resort, room type, and dates you already have fall under the discount when it comes out, you can just apply the discount to your existing reservation online or by phone. If your resort/room/dates are not available with the discount, you will need to change one or more of these to get the discount, but you shouldn't need to cancel and make a whole new reservation.
Thanks!

MacRtst

We just did this for our trip in Sept. online is very easy to apply the discount. Just click "view details" (in your reservation) then "change reservation" under you reservation, if the discount is available it will show up next to your current selection. Just check that and click apply/next and it will update everything. I did this while i was on hold for 30+ minutes when free dining came out. I really like talking to the travel people but this was just too easy.

wannabeBelle

The only exception to cancelling and rebooking is if you are going from a package booking (room with dining, trip insurance and/or ticket) to a room only reservation. The two cannot be crossed so you cant just move your deposit from one to the other. Also keep in mind that room only reservations have a very different cancellation policy than a package booking. Marie

21stamps

The only exception to cancelling and rebooking is if you are going from a package booking (room with dining, trip insurance and/or ticket) to a room only reservation. The two cannot be crossed so you cant just move your deposit from one to the other. Also keep in mind that room only reservations have a very different cancellation policy than a package booking. Marie

It will be a pure room only, no dining added.
Last year I ran into the exact issue that you described! Never doing that again.lol

wannabeBelle

It will be a pure room only, no dining added.
Last year I ran into the exact issue that you described! Never doing that again.lol
Yup, It is a bit of a pain. As of right now though, there are 8 numbers in any sort of a package booking and 12 numbers in a pure room only booking, that is the best way to make sure you got what you thought you were signing up for!! Have a great time!! Marie

21stamps

Yup, It is a bit of a pain. As of right now though, there are 8 numbers in any sort of a package booking and 12 numbers in a pure room only booking, that is the best way to make sure you got what you thought you were signing up for!! Have a great time!! Marie
Thank you! I had booked a room only + dining and wanted to remove the dining package. My TA tried her best, but there was no way to do it without possibly losing my room altogether :(
Ended up with a bunch of wasted credits.

Lesson learned!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom