2017 Epcot Food and Wine Festival beginning August 31st

BoardwalkGlenn

For those of you who do not know Postmodern Jukebox, I hesitate to let the cat out of the bag, but they are amazing and deserve it. They take current songs and "retro" them. There is no real way to describe it so here are a few videos:

Thanks for sharing! I had no idea about them. Adding them to the list now...

RSoxNo1

So they've been extending the other festivals but the cut the Sounds Like Summer concert series. I'm guessing they realized the money was better spent extending Food and Wine and adding Festival of the Arts.

jaklgreen

I'm a huge fan of Postmodern Jukebox, I've seen them live several times. I just happen to be going to the park that day, it's a cant miss show. Also they're working on a Disney covers album so attend their show if you can and you'll likely hear some Disney songs.

I'll be there at that time too. :)

Simba's Mom

For those of you who do not know Postmodern Jukebox, I hesitate to let the cat out of the bag, but they are amazing and deserve it. They take current songs and "retro" them. There is no real way to describe it so here are a few videos:

Shake it Off:

Baby One More Time

Careless Whisper

Thanks for those! When I mentioned Postmodern Jukebox to DS, he was so excited for us that we'd get to see them. Now I am too, but frankly I'm kind of hoping that they're not too popular, so that we can get good seats!

Cake

I'm so excited that Kenny G will be here! I'm such a big fan. I like all of his hits! Definitely gonna see him.

This is going to be a great year for F&W. We have two trips planned to F&W and this is a show not to be missed. My wish list..Alan Jackson, Little Big Town, Kenny Chesney, Brothers Osborne

FerretAfros

Although I typically prefer the location-based kiosks to the theme-based ones, I'm excited for the Epcot Legacy Showplace. Particularly, I'm really excited that after decades of absence from Epcot, the Handwich is making its return home with the "Zesty Cheeseburger and Cheddar Cheese Macaroni Handwich"

handwich.jpg

Yes, I know it's basically the same thing that they've had in Carsland (and occasionally in various locations in the Studios in WDW) since 2012, but it just feels right that "the one-hand sandwich" is returning home

Spectro

I am so happy with the menus this year particularly Canada Australia Patagonia India and Mexico :joyfull:super happy dance ! Woohoo

Epcotfan21

Is this the first time they won't be serving regular Moosehead at the booth? I guess you're only going to be able to get it at the cart across the way. Fine by me, was just curious.

Looks good! Seems like there's a good amount of vegetarian options this year. If you need me, I'll be hanging out at Greece and India ;) Can't help but notice there is no Poland this year?

I noticed that Poland is not on the list, as well, which I am very disappointed by, because it's my favorite! I was already frustrated when they reduced the serving from three pirogi to two, and now they've nixed them, altogether!!!!

I am happy to see that the pork dumpling is back, in Japan... but was it previously Wasabi Shumai? I don't believe that it was.

disneygeek90

I noticed that Poland is not on the list, as well, which I am very disappointed by, because it's my favorite! I was already frustrated when they reduced the serving from three pirogi to two, and now they've nixed them, altogether!!!!

I am happy to see that the pork dumpling is back, in Japan... but was it previously Wasabi Shumai? I don't believe that it was.
My mom's side is Polish and we make sure we stop for the pierogis every year :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom