2016 Second Annual Family Cruise!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
We’ve just announced the dates of our 2nd annual Family Cruise, and we’d love to have you join us! We’ll depart from Port Canaveral on September 10th 2016 for 7 fantastic nights aboard the Disney Fantasy. We’re really excited about this itinerary, which has stops in St. Thomas/ St. John, Tortola, and Castaway Cay.
Anyone who books before May 31st will get a BONUS $25 onboard credit, in addition to the standard onboard credits we already offer.

@marni1971 @Monty @wannabeBelle

Pam

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I'm already booked for this and the first Annual. As well as three stays at WDW and a two-week stay at DL [including sorcerer tics for D23 Expo].

I'm officially insane... :cool:

image.jpg

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
We will be starting our lists for fish extenders, mixology, etc very soon!! I can't wait to see everyone!!

Pam

NelleBelle

We had originally booked this cruise but because of school and high likelihood of standardized testing had to reschedule for the Oct. 22 sailing. :( Would've been fun to meet new friends!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
**Sigh**

One downside to how far in advance cruises are booked... Air Canada randomly changing their flights. :rolleyes:

I received notice of itinerary changes this morning. Air Canada changed my arrival time from 1140 on the 10th to 2150! :eek:

Needless to say, I'll be calling to correct that this evening! ;) Boarding before 1545 when you don't land at MCO until 2150 would require a TARDIS. If I had one, I wouldn't need Air Canada at all!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom