2016 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
The date I was hoping for is there!!! Of course, so is a date I did not expect, so I switched my MK day to another day so we wouldn't have to leave early.

Herdman

We are scheduled to arrive on the day of a party just like we had hoped!! Can't wait! This will be our first time for the party!

Mal

Has anybody gotten wind of an idea of when MVMCP tickets are going on sale? According to Mousesavers, they went on sale last year on April 8th, so we're a few weeks well behind the historical data schedule. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if they're waiting to see how the Disney After Hours events went to see how high they can jack the price... :(

Soarin' Over Pgh

Has anybody gotten wind of an idea of when MVMCP tickets are going on sale? According to Mousesavers, they went on sale last year on April 8th, so we're a few weeks well behind the historical data schedule. The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if they're waiting to see how the Disney After Hours events went to see how high they can jack the price... :(

I've been patiently waiting as well, credit card in hand, for tickets to go on sale.

I'm hoping you're not right but I have this sinking gut feeling that you might be (re: your last sentence)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom