2016 Eat to the Beat schedule

Plowboy

Does anyone know if all the acts and their respective dates have been finalized and posted on a site somewhere? I've been forced to rebook our trip (yeah it sux) for 11/1-8 and the only act posted so far (that I have found on the Disney Food Blog) is something called Delta Rae 11/4-6. I'd really like to know the acts for 11/2-3 & 11/7 so I can map out our days and finalize ADR's. Thanks.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
No not yet but should be out soon within the next few weeks. Last year they came out with the info in early July. Be patient it will be out soon. :)

Upvote 0

epcotWSC

I've read rumors on another board that they will probably be announced around the 11th. All I know is that it's very late compared to other years. I'm just waiting on October 14-16:depressed:

Upvote 0

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)

Sorry about that you are indeed correct. (I remember waiting on it now to come out last year being we were going during food and wine again). I was thinking of CP narrators and CP packages that many have been asking about lately too and I have answered many times. Lol The CP packages did finally come out a little earlier than last year by about a week today well yesterday it's after midnight here. Haha. ;)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom