2016 Drug Testing for Call Center Reps?

Drug Testing for CCR's pre-employment

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

EarningMyEars2016

Original Poster
Hello everyone,

I'm new to this so please bare with me.

I've been looking through some of the post's and I don't see where, other then the College Programs, Internships, maintenance, drivers, attraction attendants, etc... Mention any kind of drug testing for other positions.... One of the most common of them all, Call Center Sales Reps. (2016/2017 updated fourms).

With this said, I am currently under going pain management and was wondering if WDW requires "Call Center Employees," (Reservation Sales Agents, CSR's etc...Orlando/Tampa Locations), are subject to drug testing before/after pre-employment/employment.

I would like to have an idea so that I may be prepared with a docters note with a current medication list for the specimen collector.

I don't want to jeopardize a possible career.

*Note: I start next week 10/2016

G00fyDad

It would be best to go ahead and have that letter handy. Even if they don't drug test you now (which I am sure they will do) they may do so later. It would help if you had that letter to give to the lab doing the testing so they can rule out the prescribed substance.

Domosuke

If you show up to work and your superiors have a suspicion you are under the influence of recreational drugs, you will be tested and it's not up for discussion.

Other than that, Disney doesn't drug test to my knowledge. Maybe they random drug test people way above entry level, but I'm not completely sure.

Dasnowz

disney does drug tests. get the letter and have it placed in your record. Usually one at start of employment and random after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom