1. The new WDWMAGIC app for iPhone and iPad is now available on the App Store.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

2015 WDWMagic Family Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line' started by Kingdom Konsultant, Mar 27, 2014.

1. lebeau

lebeau Well-Known Member

It's no big deal. The two things we asked about were:

1. To see if we could get tickets for the Frozen M&G. They said no, but we'd get first crack at them since we get to board first. So now we just have to make sure we get there early

2. To see if there was anything they could do about the luggage tags which were delayed. They said no but we received them in the mail yesterday so that's taken care of.

I didn't really expect them to be able to help in either case, but I figured I'd try anyway. I would have been impressed if they had been able to accommodate either one of the requests. I'm not at all upset that they couldn't (or wouldn't). Hopefully they can wow us during the actual cruise.

I have read that in some cases the concierge desk will get the meet and greet tickets for you without making you stop at Deck 5 on your way in. If they can manage that, they will be off to a good start. ;)

2. Gaston's gal

Gaston's gal Well-Known Member

Y'all have fun today as you embark on this amazing cruise!

3. mammaminnie

mammaminnie Well-Known Member

It's cruise day!!!!

Attached Files:

4. wannabeBelle

wannabeBelle Well-Known Member

Come along and wish all of our Kingdom Konsultants a Bon Voyage on the First ever Family Cruise here:http://www.portcanaveralwebcam.com/ Follow along as the ship departs out of port and sails off into the sunset!!! Have a great trip all!!!!!!!!!! Marie

wdwmagic likes this.
  5. lebeau

lebeau Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone for a wonderful first cruise. The girls were blown away. We're all dealing with Disney Dream withdrawal this morning. Also, I can't believe the amazing things we got from our fish extender friends. You guys really went way beyond anything I was expecting. If we do it again, I'm going to have to up my game. It was really nice meeting everyone at the reception. I hope everyone had as much fun as we did.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  6. Kingdom Konsultant

Kingdom Konsultant WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor Original Poster Premium Member WDWMAGIC Sponsor

It was wonderful meeting you and your family. I am going to try to get the group photo scanned in and uploaded although I may need help. @wdwmagic We do have the one planned for next September but we may need to get another one together before then!!

Pam

wannabeBelle and lebeau like this.