2015 WDWMagic Family Cruise

lebeau

Exactly and exactly!!! And more food than you can shake a stick at!!! Marie

I've been reading some TRs. The food is impressive. Am I correct that basically the cost of the cruise covers food everywhere but the adults-only restaurants?

Honestly, I doubt we'll go to the adults-only restaurants. My wife doesn't let her kids out of her sight.

mammaminnie

I've been reading some TRs. The food is impressive. Am I correct that basically the cost of the cruise covers food everywhere but the adults-only restaurants?

Honestly, I doubt we'll go to the adults-only restaurants. My wife doesn't let her kids out of her sight.

You are correct! It includes your meals in the main dining rooms as well as any meals in the buffet, or at the counter service restaurants near the pools. The only food and drinks that you pay for are drinks from the bar (including soda if you get if from the bar- there is a free self service area on each ship though) and adult dining restaurants.

wannabeBelle

You are correct! It includes your meals in the main dining rooms as well as any meals in the buffet, or at the counter service restaurants near the pools. The only food and drinks that you pay for are drinks from the bar (including soda if you get if from the bar- there is a free self service area on each ship though) and adult dining restaurants.
Also keep in mind room service is included as well!!! Marie

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom