2015 WDWMagic Family Cruise

Phonedave

I am going to ask for a quote.

2015 is supposed to be a "small" vacation year - what with the Treehouse villa for a week vacation this year.

Plan:

Step 1 - Get a quote
Step 2 - If quote is low enough, convince my wife.

-dave

I am going to ask for a quote.

2015 is supposed to be a "small" vacation year - what with the Treehouse villa for a week vacation this year.

Plan:

Step 1 - Get a quote
Step 2 - If quote is low enough, convince my wife.

-dave

Hi Dave, a Treehouse Villa sounds like fun! I can prepare a quote for you. Will it only be you and your wife traveling? Please send an email to me with any details, betsy@kingdomkonsultant.com. I'll email the quote to you. Have a great day! Betsy

Phonedave

Hi Dave, a Treehouse Villa sounds like fun! I can prepare a quote for you. Will it only be you and your wife traveling? Please send an email to me with any details, betsy@kingdomkonsultant.com. I'll email the quote to you. Have a great day! Betsy

Betsy,

Not any reflection on you, but I have booked three cruises and a Sandal's St. Lucia vacation in the past - all through Marie. :) I'll give her the call. But thanks for offering.

Honestly, it looks like nobody will be traveling (it would have been me, my wife, and three kids). Normally, June 22 is doable (we are going June 21 - 28 this year). However, because there were so many snow days this year (Northern NJ) that they built extra into the school calander. I think school is not out until 25 or 26 next year - which, seeing as my wife is a teacher, makes cruising during that time frame difficult :(.

-dave

Betsy,

Not any reflection on you, but I have booked three cruises and a Sandal's St. Lucia vacation in the past - all through Marie. :) I'll give her the call. But thanks for offering.

Honestly, it looks like nobody will be traveling (it would have been me, my wife, and three kids). Normally, June 22 is doable (we are going June 21 - 28 this year). However, because there were so many snow days this year (Northern NJ) that they built extra into the school calander. I think school is not out until 25 or 26 next year - which, seeing as my wife is a teacher, makes cruising during that time frame difficult :(.

-dave

Hi Dave, No worries, Marie's a great agent too! Our school calendar for next year is finally out and last day is June 19 for many schools here, so it will be a rush to arrive in time for the cruise. Have a great time on your next vacation !

WishIWasAtWDW

I'm getting really excited about this cruise! I can't wait until we get closer and can start thinking about excursions and such...Of course, I've been thinking about these things since we booked! :D I'm thinking renting a cabana on Castaway Cay is a must!

sissa216

We're almost to the one year mark!!

familycruise.jpg

DisneyDebNJ

In my very honest opinion... this is the BEST way to experience a Disney cruise!!!!! We did our first Disney cruise last year, and we were blown away with the service Kingdom Konsultants gave to our family. We are yearly vacationers to Disney world, but we LOVED the Dream! Pam @Kingdom Konsultant went above and beyond what we expected. For ANY Disney lover, a Disney Cruise, especially one booked with @Kingdom Konsultant will be a life long memory!! Bon Voyage!!!!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Original Poster
Time to announce our FIRST CONTEST!!!!
One lucky Family will be the winner of $500 in onboard credits!!
We will randomly choose one family that will be awarded with these additional OBC's.

disclaimer:The onbord credits (OBC) will be non-transferable and non-refundable and will not be able to be traded for any cash value and any unused portion of the OBC will not be refunded to the guest.

Good Luck Family Cruisers!!!

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom