2015 New Balance styles revealed at Avengers Weekend

Maryssa*

Original Poster
Just thought I'd plop this here for those interested since no one checks the Avengers thread really :D I'm interested to see what designs they come up with for next year. Maybe one day I'll spring for a pair for park walking.

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2014-10-16-at-1.26.08-PM.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2014-10-16-at-1.26.08-PM.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 118

dreamfinder

Wonder if this will be the new shoe. Or if they just add new designs for the old ones.

http://www.newbalance.com/nyc-gear/?ICID=ZANTE_H1_R_581

Well, pretty much every LE shoe they did this year was the 890. Rome, Boston, London, etc. Which is what the Goofy and I believe Cinderella were. So if they are going to be using the Fresh Foam as their new goto LE shoe for the majors, then yeah, probably they would use the same shoe for Disney. Which is a shame as the 890 is the shoe I have been using for a while now.

dreamfinder

I've heard it through the grapevine that yes, the Fresh Foam Zante will indeed be replacing the 890 in the New Balance lineup. So yes, it would appear to be a safe bet that the some of the new shoes will be this model.

durangojim

I've heard it through the grapevine that yes, the Fresh Foam Zante will indeed be replacing the 890 in the New Balance lineup. So yes, it would appear to be a safe bet that the some of the new shoes will be this model.
Doesn't seem like they announced anything new this weekend. At least nothing I can find on the web or twitter.

FerretAfros

Terri Hardin mentioned the New Balance presentation in her MiceAge article this week. It sounds like it was a whole lot of nothing:
On the downside, the true Turkey of the EXPO award goes to New Balance Shoes, who announced that they would speak about the upcoming shoes for 2015 and all it ended up being was a giant commercial. NO preview happened and New Balance told everyone that in order to find out about the designs for 2015 we had to friend them on Facebook, or follow them on Twitter.
A friend of mine put it best when he said it was like getting the decoder ring in A Christmas Story, the message when decoded was “Drink Your Ovaltine.” Folks in the audience said that was cheesy.
http://micechat.com/87130-holiday-gift-ideas/

dreamfinder

Terri Hardin mentioned the New Balance presentation in her MiceAge article this week. It sounds like it was a whole lot of nothing:

http://micechat.com/87130-holiday-gift-ideas/

Wow that is lame. I also love the Christmas Story reference they used, what a cop out.

I did end up seeing somewhere that apparently a NB employee said that they hadn't finalized the designs? And so they had to scrap the reveal? Seems to be getting late in the year to not have them finalized, but who knows.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom