2015 Free Dining

Rocabilly

Hi!

Posting from the UK, the free dining off is pretty much the decider on whether me and my other half visit.

Anybody know anything than the Disney Rep I called didn't? :joyfull:

officialtom

We were playing around with end of March dates last night for POR, and just for fun changed our dates to early March instead. It got us the PSDS deal...and then just for fun we backed it up to late January, and it got $1200 cheaper! Looks like we'll be going in just over a month!!!

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Anybody know anything than the Disney Rep I called didn't? :joyfull:
Tell us what the rep said and I'll tell you if he/she missed anything. It was a huge factor on where we chose to stay for next years trip
It usually runs the same time frame each year. September-December -some blackout dates.
Not for UK guests - if you booked during the timeframe of the offer then most of 2015 entitled the visitor to a free Dining Plan. The only requirement was a Moderate or Deluxe resort.
We've got it for our AKL stay during August 2015

Upvote 0

Rocabilly

Original Poster
The rep literally said to me "we don't know if or when it will be offered in 2015" haha.

Yeah, I figure it's different in the UK than the US. The last couple times we've always booked May/June time for the following year, but looking at booking for 2015 now ain't no mention anywhere.

Upvote 0

disneydudette

I was under the impression the UK deals came out REAL early... as Capt'n mentioned.

Browsing some tripadvisor posts... looks like 2015 UK Free Dinning was released in late April of this year.

Upvote 0

Tink28

There were a lot of deals out earlier in the Year, I got free dining and a $200 Disney gift card, but I booked 17 months in advance back in July for next November, the deals changed just after I had booked (down to $100 DGC) and I relooked at what I booked last week, it would have been £1500 more if I booked now! Check in the New Year, there may be new deals out then but they may be for 2016

Upvote 0

T-BoneMickeyFan

There were a lot of deals out earlier in the Year, I got free dining and a $200 Disney gift card, but I booked 17 months in advance back in July for next November, the deals changed just after I had booked (down to $100 DGC) and I relooked at what I booked last week, it would have been £1500 more if I booked now! Check in the New Year, there may be new deals out then but they may be for 2016
We're going in Nov 2015. Where did you find your free dining? Thanks

Upvote 0

Tink28

I booked with Virgin, partly because as a frequent flyer with them I get an extra 10% off. But think BA and the Disney website had the free dining and Disney gift card offers too

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom