2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets now on sale

Animaniac93-98

Did you know if Maleficent met during it? Yup, Lady Tremaine is so cool. I'm going to ask her if she would like to take a selfie with me when I go to WDW later this year. I hope she says yes.

Don't think Maleficent ever did. I think it was more Queen of Hearts, Captain Hook and other non-face Villains.

FigmentJedi

View attachment 64475

Vanelope and Ralph made their debut in the parade. Inside the Magic has been posting images from tonight.
It's nice that they've finally done something with the obvious "Candy Song"=Sugar Rush connection after two years. Of course, I had the "Unfeasible to TDO" idea of including other racer characters in their candy carts. Also a "Too much licensing hassle" notion of a Bad-Anon group added to "Good to be Bad"

Villains0501

So, I'm not sure if this has been confirmed already, but are we sure now that the Queen and Maleficent are only meeting at the Soiree? Was Fairytale Hall just operating normally for the party?

rct247

Boo to You is one of my favorite parades! I am also glad they added Wreck It Ralph characters, however it looked a little sparse during that portion. I also see that the Villians end this year's parade vs. Goofy Candy Company in years past. I think I like Goofy ending it better. Otherwise, the video I saw looked really really good. Performers did an amazing job!

danv3

Boo to You is one of my favorite parades! I am also glad they added Wreck It Ralph characters, however it looked a little sparse during that portion. I also see that the Villians end this year's parade vs. Goofy Candy Company in years past. I think I like Goofy ending it better. Otherwise, the video I saw looked really really good. Performers did an amazing job!

I wonder why they changed the order? Seemed like Vanellope needed some friends...she was all alone.

I also noticed that the Pooh characters were still present near the beginning (there was a rumor that they had been removed).

WDWLover#1

So, I'm not sure if this has been confirmed already, but are we sure now that the Queen and Maleficent are only meeting at the Soiree? Was Fairytale Hall just operating normally for the party?
No there was cruella, lady tremaine and the stepsisters, dr facillier, maleficient, frollo, queen of hearts etc st the soiree. At PFH all evening you had one side anna and elsa and the other, if I'm not mistaken, were the evil queen and maleficient.

asianway

No there was cruella, lady tremaine and the stepsisters, dr facillier, maleficient, frollo, queen of hearts etc st the soiree. At PFH all evening you had one side anna and elsa and the other, if I'm not mistaken, were the evil queen and maleficient.
No the other side was rapunzel and Cinderella. Running as normal. Snow White & Aurora are out in Fantasyland.

AngryEyes

Maybe $30 cool, but no way I see $100 in value there

Yeah, but if they priced it at $30, the mob would be storming the castle because they only have x-number of seats available AND you'd still have people complaining about the add-on to a hard ticket.

note2001

Review of Soiree, biggest complaint is that it's rushed and over and done with too quickly:

http://blog.wdwinfo.com/2014/09/02/villains-soiree-wickedly-disappointing/

Sounds like you get more value out of it taking the second seating which doesn't start until 11:25pm (when you enter the castle).

There is a reply on that from someone who was at the second seating - they said it was just as rushed.

One of the tweeted photos showed the VP watching the event, I hope he took a few moments to get guest reactions at the end of the evening in order to work out some of the issues. That's a lot of money to spend to leave with anything other than a "Wow!" feeling. (The reported passive aggressive behavior really got me)

Here's hoping they make this event an outstanding one for the future attendees!

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
There is a reply on that from someone who was at the second seating - they said it was just as rushed.

One of the tweeted photos showed the VP watching the event, I hope he took a few moments to get guest reactions at the end of the evening in order to work out some of the issues. That's a lot of money to spend to leave with anything other than a "Wow!" feeling. (The reported passive aggressive behavior really got me)

Here's hoping they make this event an outstanding one for the future attendees!

When you eat in the castle in general it seems very rushed. I also don't think the complaint of I spent "4 of my 5 hours on this event" is true. Unless you weren't planning on seeing the parade and fireworks at all it seems they only wasted an hour and 30 minutes. However I will not be planning on doing this event unless some changes are made.

wdrive

Tbh I think they just need a completely new Halloween parade. It has some good spots but I hate all those old floats they keep dragging out. I'd rather Dr. Facilier was in the parade instead of Bowler Hat Guy too, how many people even know who he is?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom