2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets now on sale

Animaniac93-98

Pic of CMs setting up reserved parade space for Soiree people (via Kennythepirate):

Bwe1G9BIgAAxaBU.jpg:large

danv3

Looks like fewer candy spots than usual? Isn't there usually a trail by Splash? Didn't see that on WDWMagic's list.

Edit: seems like the overall number may be the same, with a spot at Pirates in place of the Splash treat trail.

Crazydisneyfanluke

Looks like fewer candy spots than usual? Isn't there usually a trail by Splash? Didn't see that on WDWMagic's list.

Edit: seems like the overall number may be the same, with a spot at Pirates in place of the Splash treat trail.
Splash is on the map. They last year they had one in the tiki room, which isn't listed on the map.

ratherbeinwdw

Can someone please help me with a question....how bad are fridays for the MNSSHP? I am thinking of taking my wife and two kids on Oct 10th. Never been there before. Thanks guys!
We usually do a Friday, and it's never been a problem. We always go in at 4 and are able to ride quite a number of things before the crowd starts to build around seven. We have to do Monday, October 13th which I didn't realize was Columbus Day until I had already ordered our tickets. I am concerned about the crowds, now.

DancerJonathan

Yes, but they got rid of it because parents complained. Now it has nice friendly characters like Lady Tremaine and the stepsisters, lol.
Did you know if Maleficent met during it? Yup, Lady Tremaine is so cool. I'm going to ask her if she would like to take a selfie with me when I go to WDW later this year. I hope she says yes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom