1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Dates?

Discussion in 'WDW Trip Planning' started by disneymillionaire, Jan 6, 2014.

1. disneymillionaire

disneymillionaire New Member

Planning an October 2014 trip and was wondering if we had any idea of tentative dates for the 2014 Mickey's NSSHP yet?
  2. smk

smk Well-Known Member

The last several years we have pre-planned at the very least that the party will be Tuesdays and Fridays. I know they start early in September, usually the second week. I am sure someone will know more and post soon. The dates are released in early May, I think?
  3. HouCuseChickie

HouCuseChickie Well-Known Member

When we were planning for 2013, we used the 2012 calendar to make educated guesses when the parties would be held for the following year. I think the first party was on the 10th last year, the 11the year before that, and that would mean it's LIKELY to start on the 9th this year...and follow the same days of the week patterns of the previous years. Ultimately, the parties fell on the dates we predicted they would by using this method. Still, no guarantees they won't shake things up.