2013 Star Wars Weekends dates announced

MOXOMUMD

That one got burned into my brain during SWW 2011, it seemed like everywhere I went that loop was playing. I did still hear it this year.

The current one stumping me I don't remember hearing previous years, but its possible that its been there before. Starts with what sounds like flutes and goes into what sounds like a children's choir (if that makes any sense, trying to describe it on here is probably impossible!)
Victory Celebration, the song from the Ewok village scene, end of Return of the Jedi

Furiated

Victory Celebration, the song from the Ewok village scene, end of Return of the Jedi

That's it! Thanks so much, that was driving me crazy!

Is that the replacement song used in the Special Edition of RotJ? That would explain why I didn't remember it. I saw the original RotJ so many times that the original song will always be the real song for that scene, and I must have tuned out that new one.

janoimagine

That's it! Thanks so much, that was driving me crazy!

Is that the replacement song used in the Special Edition of RotJ? That would explain why I didn't remember it. I saw the original RotJ so many times that the original song will always be the real song for that scene, and I must have tuned out that new one.
Yeah, the SE ROTJ used a new song during the celebration at the end ... during the scenes of Coruscant, Bespin and Endor.

JawaLivin

Thanks, could there be another one they are playing also? I like the duel of the fates song but I don't remember it being part of this song. It seemed like more of the music from episodes 4-6.

JawaLivin

Thanks Master Yoda, that one is cool too but not the one I was thinking of. Wish I could describe it better. It is definitely modern in sound but has elements from the older movies (I think, could be wrong). I heard it constantly in Darth's Mall while waiting in the LONG merchandise line last Friday.

MOXOMUMD

Thanks Master Yoda, that one is cool too but not the one I was thinking of. Wish I could describe it better. It is definitely modern in sound but has elements from the older movies (I think, could be wrong). I heard it constantly in Darth's Mall while waiting in the LONG merchandise line last Friday.

I am 99.9% sure now you may be talking about Cello Wars by The Piano Guys. (Don't let the words cello/piano fool you.:) This isn't some slow orchestramental.) It's a modern/funky/techno song that includes the music from the earlier movies. This was released on their album "The Piano Guys" in October and is one the most popular parts of their concert. Check out www.thepianoguys.com or youtube Cello Wars. Hope this helps you.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am 99.9% sure now you may be talking about Cello Wars by The Piano Guys. (Don't let the words cello/piano fool you.:) This isn't some slow orchestramental.) It's a modern/funky/techno song that includes the music from the earlier movies. This was released on their album "The Piano Guys" in October and is one the most popular parts of their concert. Check out www.thepianoguys.com or youtube Cello Wars. Hope this helps you.
I would be beyond giddy if Cello Wars made it into the SWW BGM. That is the video that turned me on to the Piano Guys which led me to Lindsey Stirling, which led me to Peter Hollins, which led me to William Johnson and so on.

MOXOMUMD

I love the bloopers at the end of the Mission Impossible video. Hilarious. And Code Name Vivaldi (Bourne) is pretty awesome. We are seeing them in October.

Figgy1

Premium Member
Quick question. We're camping out for autograph fps and I'm wondering if we do that will we still have time to run our little guy over to sign up for the parade? THNX

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I love the bloopers at the end of the Mission Impossible video. Hilarious. And Code Name Vivaldi (Bourne) is pretty awesome. We are seeing them in October.
We have front row tickets to them at the Florida Theater in November.

This is my favorite piece by the Piano Guys. Odly enough, it does not show up on their YouTube channel.

Quick question. We're camping out for autograph fps and I'm wondering if we do that will we still have time to run our little guy over to sign up for the parade? THNX
You should. FP had out goes very, very quick once it starts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom