2002 Winter Olympics

Lance

Original Poster
Originally posted by FutureCEO
Byron Dafoe and Guerin could be gone by March if the f****** Bruins management gets their way. I'll own the Bruins who cares how much money you have to shell out.:sohappy:

I can't be a die-hard Bruin fan because of the management, I gave up on the Bruins when they treated THE CAPTAIN Jason Allison like crap.

Celts are my team, we got Pierce and Walker for a while.

I think Team USA wins Gold over Russia. Won't be as big as the Miracle on Ice of course, but it would do. I wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out a Gold.

wdwcastwannabe

you guys should see canadian coverage of the olympics!!! it's the most balanced coverage out there! i can see nbc too, but if there's an important hockey game, we see it LIVE!!! the cbc (canadian broadcasting corporation) has by far the best coverage...and it's not very often we compliment cbc up here!

tim:king:

FutureCEO

any Toronto fans on here

NORTHEAST STANDINGS
TEAM W L T OTL PTS
Boston 31 15 4 7 73 :sohappy:
Toronto 30 18 5 4 69
Ottawa 28 18 7 4 67
Montreal 24 22 8 3 59
Buffalo 23 25 6 1 53

boo ya

wdwcastwannabe

Originally posted by Debbie

Nice to see you on the boards. Haven't seen you in a while. Miss those beautiful eyes:animwink:

didja miss me, debbie??? hehehehe j/k! yeah once in a while i doze off and forget to post...:hammer: but everytime i do i miss you guys, so i remember again!

tim:king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom