Trip Report 2 weeks in heaven! Finally working on the final TR :)

I wanted to start off by saying for my last trip I did a PTR but never followed through with the final TR ... this time I solemnly swear that I will follow through... Lets start with the basics.
Who: Hubby and I

IMG_4909.JPG

When
:
11/7 - 11/20
Where: this will be a split stay between 3 disney resorts.
11/7 - 11/10 We will be staying at POP !
11/10 - 11/18 We will be staying at Coronado Springs resort ... WITH THE DINING PLAN :)
11/18 - 11/20 We will be staying at Art of animation resort (I am VERY excited about this)
Side note: I have never stayed at a value before so I'm a little worried about that (mainly because I have to actually leave my hotel room for coffee in the morningo_O) I actually had no idea until now that a coffee maker is an amenity only mods and deluxes have.
How: We just moved to South Carolina (for the past year we've been moving around a lot... NY - Florida and now we plan to stay in SC permanently... So from where we are to disney says 7.5 hours on the GPS ... so we will be driving our baby down :p... We would rather have a Mercedes than a child at this point in our lives LOL
IMG_5775.JPG

Jess G

Original Poster
Me and my sister celebrating her upcoming wedding :)
1112161732.jpg
1112161732a.jpg

We enjoyed an amazing dinner at cape may (as always) ... Here are some dessert's
Malbec, s'mores parfait, and caramel flan
IMG_20161110_205302.jpg

And a great shot of Illuminations .... This was our first time seeing Epcot without a festival, I've always gone for F&W or F&G . I never realized how much those booths impacted my potential view for illuminations
IMG_20161110_130505.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
That crawfish mac and cheese dish looked delicious. I've never had crawfish before--what does it taste like? Is is something along the lines of either crab or shrimp in taste, or something completely different?

Jess G

Original Poster
That crawfish mac and cheese dish looked delicious. I've never had crawfish before--what does it taste like? Is is something along the lines of either crab or shrimp in taste, or something completely different?

Yes the taste and texture is definitely along the lines of crab or lobster but it comes in very small pieces. If you've ever had a lobster mac and cheese, it's very similar to that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom