Trip Report 2 weeks in heaven! Finally working on the final TR :)

I wanted to start off by saying for my last trip I did a PTR but never followed through with the final TR ... this time I solemnly swear that I will follow through... Lets start with the basics.
Who: Hubby and I

IMG_4909.JPG

When
:
11/7 - 11/20
Where: this will be a split stay between 3 disney resorts.
11/7 - 11/10 We will be staying at POP !
11/10 - 11/18 We will be staying at Coronado Springs resort ... WITH THE DINING PLAN :)
11/18 - 11/20 We will be staying at Art of animation resort (I am VERY excited about this)
Side note: I have never stayed at a value before so I'm a little worried about that (mainly because I have to actually leave my hotel room for coffee in the morningo_O) I actually had no idea until now that a coffee maker is an amenity only mods and deluxes have.
How: We just moved to South Carolina (for the past year we've been moving around a lot... NY - Florida and now we plan to stay in SC permanently... So from where we are to disney says 7.5 hours on the GPS ... so we will be driving our baby down :p... We would rather have a Mercedes than a child at this point in our lives LOL
IMG_5775.JPG

Jess G

Original Poster
ok so some plans changed due to my sister coming but I'm just gonna start plans where I left off

11/16 REST DAY
chef art smiths homecoming lunch ( I have 2 ADRs for this so not exactly sure what day I'll choose but deff going)
RESORT HOP/POOL TIME
7:10pm Kona cafe dinner
9:00pm wishes from poly beach :)

SIDE NOTE: We went to Kona for dinner 2 years ago and really enjoyed it, in April we were a little disappointed with Ohana last time (i know, I know) the service was seriously lacking. So now were gonna give Kona another try and we'll catch Ohana again in a year or so.

11/17 HS
11:30 Indiana Jones
Lunch in between (traditional for us to get burgers @ ABC)
1:35 Toy story mania
2:45 Star tours
6:45 JINGLE BELL JINGLE BAM
8:10 cape may cafe (YES AGAIN - CRAB LEGS)

For the fun of it - here's a pic of Kona breakfast from April :)
IMG_5108.JPG

Jess G

Original Poster
Before I continue the last few days of my plans I just wanted to say that in 24 hours I will be in WALT DISNEY WORLD !!!!!!!

I AM FREAKING OUT. I'm gonna have to take melatonin tonight so I can sleep a little... Alarm set for 5:30 and we are hitting the road by 6:15am !!!!!

I packed 3 days ago, right now I'm sitting on the balcony eagerly waiting start packing up the car. Hubby is still packing (of course)

WHY IS THE DAY BEFORE DISNEY ALWAYS SO SLOW!!!! WHY CAN'T MY DAYS OFF GO THIS SLOW??

Jess G

Original Poster
Ok guys so i just got back from disney springs. And OMG I could not believe the amount of change from 8 months ago. It was absolutely beautiful.

I thought of @belledream every time I passed a fountain Lollllll

I'm only doing semi live when I get in at night because full live is a big commitment and i wouldn't want to let u all down lol. Il just post the highlights of my day and do a more detailed report when I get home.

Jess G

Original Poster
Just left MK! For some reason I had in my head that there would be somewhat light crowds today. Totally wrong. I thought with election day and the xmas party tonight it would affect the crowds but it was 45 mins for the little mermaid ride earlier :confused: thinking a lot of locals were there.

1108161135b.jpg
1108161511_HDR.jpg
Screenshot_2016-11-08-16-21-42.png
sorry not paying $170 for pictures LOL ... When we have children we'll purchase memory maker ... By then it will cost $300 lol

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
I'm following along. Actually, I somehow missed this pre-trip report, but I'm caught up now and can't wait to hear more!! We stayed at CSR last week and I'm anxious to hear what you though about it.

Jess G

Original Poster
Yesterday we checked into CSR .. Its beautiful here... There is no obnoxious convention going on till the 15th so it "feels" like disney. I'm a CBR lover but so far I'm feeling like this is far surperior... I'm a drinker and there are bars all over the place here and one is opened passed midnight which i enjoyed last night.
1110161252a.jpg
1110161248.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom