2 Questions about Restaurants

vilegirl

Hi Everyone...

I have a couple questions about WDW restaurants that I was hoping someone could shed a little light on.

1. Has anyone ever been to the breakfast buffet at Ft. Wilderness? If so, what did you think? I'm staying at WL in July and was thinking about maybe going over to FW to try it out.

2. I want to have breakfast at Rainforest Cafe in AK. Can I make priority seating for it like other WDW restaurants?

Thanks in advance for your help! :kiss:

-Linda

PhilharMagician

vilegirl said:
Hi Everyone...

I have a couple questions about WDW restaurants that I was hoping someone could shed a little light on.

1. Has anyone ever been to the breakfast buffet at Ft. Wilderness? If so, what did you think? I'm staying at WL in July and was thinking about maybe going over to FW to try it out.

2. I want to have breakfast at Rainforest Cafe in AK. Can I make priority seating for it like other WDW restaurants?

Thanks in advance for your help! :kiss:

-Linda

I can't help you with the WL situation, but yes you can make a PS for Rainforest Cafe. I would however recommend that if you are going to be over by AK for breakfast, you really want to try Donald's Breakfastasaurus in Dino Land inside AK. It is a buffet and we always enjoy it. :slurp: Oh, and it is a character breakfast with Donald, Mickey, Minnie and Goofy. It's alot of fun

Here is some info on it. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/dining/diningDetail?id=RestaurantosaurusCharacterDiningPage

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men-brak.htm

Have fun and Enjoy breakfast!

Upvote 0

wolf29

Although we have not attended it ourselves, I have heard nothing but good things about Trail's End @ FW. As far as Rainforest Cafe, you make PS just like any other venue ( I believe 90 days out). I would agree with the post by PhilharMagician about Donald's Breakfastasaurus. We did that on our last visit and liked it a lot, both the food & atmosphere. I'd recommend that too.

Upvote 0

johnvree

Another vote for Donald's Breakfastasaurus. We thought it was one of the better breakfast buffets both in terms of food quality and variety. Also, it will get deep into the park before park opening if you make your PS for 8:00. That'll give you a head start in Dino-land. Just watch Dinosaur! after eating. :hurl:

Upvote 0

vilegirl

Original Poster
Thank you all for your help. I agree about Donald's Breakfastasaurus. We've eaten there twice before and love it. Each time we go to WDW we try and do a couple new things - which is why we're thinking of FW buffet and Rainforest Cafe. We're also kind of doing a "no character meals" theme for this trip. We're eating a Whispering Canyon, Boma (which I love!) and then Rainforest Cafe and maybe FW. :slurp:

-Linda

Upvote 0

careship

Thumbs UP

I have been to Trail's End numerous times over many years and have found it to be fantastic. It is the best value on property. I know I sould like I'm giving a stock line about it, but it really is. Granted there are no characters there, but for the price...who cares and the food is very very good. Also, when you are there ae FW, if you have kids, take a walk up to the petting zoo. The petting zoo isn't as good as it was when I was a kid, but it sure is fun to walk and see the horses for the parades and petting the goats from the outside of the enclosure. You can also get a pony ride for a price certain times of the day. We are going in October and now that the boys are older they are going horseback riding out there. Hope you have fun. As for Rainforest Cafe for breakfast, it's good, yes, but not worth the money when you have Trail's End or the Breafastuarous (I can't spell that).

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom